Free advertising for d12
  • 10 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
1771 wrote:
The other day nanotek was asking what he could do to help. Which is AWESOME!!!! So now I am asking for other peoples help. Would YOU be willing to take 15 minutes for D12? I have recently posted an ad on craigslist in the video game section, posting title free game. here is what I wrote.

We have a free site so AWESOME, especially for you people who like war games and strategy games. Ever heard of the board game Risk? Well this is alot like it, but with amazing maps and great graphics. Not to mention the best players, we are a family friendly site. No cussing, no flash ads, no type of anything that I wouldn't allow my own 7 year old son to see, why? Because he plays there as well. Here is the link. Please check it out. http://www.dominating12.com We are a young site so we are still growing, please look carefully, when you join you will be given tokens, you will need to use those tokens to purchase some maps, and certain game types. Such as capital games. We have a variety of maps and more in the making. When you first join go to the MY SHOP, purchase a couple of maps with the tokens I mentioned before, and you will see there are regular games waiting for you to join. It may look rather dead to you at first, but I assure you it is not. If you look closely there may be a live game going on, in a live game there are other players right there playing with you, everyone has 5 min. to take their turn in live games. In a regular game you are giving 24 hours to take a turn. Everyone has the ability to chat while playing as well. You are allowed 4 games with regular membership, when I first started playing there I would join 3 regular games, and save 1 of my 4 games to go live with. Then I purchased the premium membership where I was allowed unlimited games for only $25.00 a year. This is an AWESOME site, and it's 100% safe. I promise. There is my E-mail address if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

You could copy and paste what I have wrote, or write your own. Any takers? The more the merrier :) May as well get some free advertising to help our site grow!!!!!!
Pntbttr wrote:
So you want us to go on craigslist and post that in the video games section? I could do that.
1771 wrote:
that is exactly what I am asking as many people to do as possible. under video games with the heading free game
1771 wrote:
Okay my posting got flagged, been talking to craigslist. It is okay to post we just have to do it in the free stuff section, not in the video games.
1771 wrote:
also may want to ad this to your ad.. I have talked with craigslist and have their approval to post this, so please do not flag.
Thorpe wrote:
I use old smoke shop plastic signs for my signs for Cafe' 99.
  I flip them over and use the solid white side...cut out the letters with a scroll-saw and attach them with double-sided foam tape. I have one up since '05!
  Come up with a saying and I can show you how to do it.

[I PLAY RISK ONLINE!!!)

DOMINATING12.COM

Put in your front yard, car, window or anywhere! 

The stores that have the 3x4 signs on poles is another good place to find the plastic signs and sometimes they have extra numbers and letters, they pill off and you stick them on.

It a cheap way to make a pro-looking sign that will not cost $100 to $500 dollars.
   Going to ask my venders if they can make me a bannner for my Cafe'
saying play risk here @ Cafe' 99 "Third Sunday of every month!"

I have WiFi so if they want to play online against each other the can and they can "Chat" live.

95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Teck wrote:
Wow, sounds like it's a good plan.

Only takes 5 mins of each of us to make a great different to the site. Thank you guys for taking the initiatives.

Feel free to promote and advertise =) Then we all can make great friends and have fun together.
Pntbttr wrote:
THEY FLAGED IT! I put it in free stuff! What did I do wrong?
Vexer wrote:
don't worry about it pntbttr. craigslisters flag everything is seems like