apologize
  • 24 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
1771 wrote:
Hello gentlemen and Ladies ofcourse, I am sorry for missing my turns and delaying all of your games, also for not being here to handle the day to day problems that may arise, as some may know I recently had a couple business ventures which already made it hard to be here on top of all of that I also had a personal matter that was of great significance to me that had to be taken care of.

Anyway it's done for the most part and I am back. Saturday June 11th 8:00 am RISK DAY!!!!!!!!! Anyone remember that? They are the best!!! Live action, Live games come one come all!!! For the new people Saturday Risk Days are amazing, it's when everyone sets aside the day to play risk, to really get down and dirty in the battlefield. Usually there will be alot of players online and we can get some really great live games.

We got new maps to play on thanks to our mapmakers, we also have a new site owner who is doing a great job!!! So I say lets show him and our mapmakers how much we appreciate their efforts and everyone who can make it come and get some of this action.

Distributor said to put in the live game chats, so I figured I would post to forums. By the way Congrats. Distributor on being top ranked!!! I will be to see you my friend, I need my spot back bro :)

So let's do this mark your calendars set your alarms. RISK DAY This Saturday June 11th 8:00 am!!!!!! Distributor> FULL FORCE!!! :) I'M BACK!!!!!!!!
Dsds7292 wrote:
I believe that distrib's spot will be MINE. I will take you on 1771!!
distributor wrote:
RISK DAY :D i will be there , i hope to play with you and to win.

From new maps i like Saturn map , is perfect for capitals games.

Thanks , i dont proud with my rank , i proud cause noone is conquering me , but you are close to do it ;)

Im happy to see you here again
Dsds7292 wrote:
CRYSTAL!!! Brewers? And 1771!! CARNALS? Whatever, we all have our faults. ;)
Dsds7292 wrote:
But, the Yakees are the cat, according to my avatar, and the cardnals and brewers are like the duck when the cat gets hungry
Dsds7292 wrote:
But, the Yakees are the cat, according to my avatar, and the cardnals and brewers are like the duck when the cat gets hungry.
1771 wrote:
Just thought I would throw this tid bit of info in. 1964 Yankees vs. Cardinals World Series only time ever, who wins? CARDINALS that's who. hehehehehehehe. by the way they beat the Brewers too sorry Crystal.