• 36 posts
  • Page 1 of 3
Crywolf wrote:
if you are new or interested in Mafia, please feel free to join. we will help you figure things out. don't worry about how super active you must be.
if you of anyone that wants to join, please invite them

Game wont starts for probably start next Monday or Tuesday- taking time off so people can relax from the last Mafia game and possibly get more people to join
I will lock the sign ups after today at 02:00 server time-so if your interested, please join soon!

This will be your traditional Town/Vanilla vs. Mafia, with Netural/s possible standing in the way...
Besides the mechanics below, all normal D12 Mafia rules are used, including:
No codes outside of this game
No PMs unless I made it, which then go crazy
No editing your posts or screenshots
Mechanics (click to show)

THINGS TO EXSPECT:): lying, deception, deaths, partying, and getting kicked out of college because why not

How lynch works: whoever has the most votes will be lynched(Plurality Vote). You can't Abstain. Please use #LYNCH PLAYER or #LUNCH PLAYER. You may also place your votes for an upcoming Lynch phase if you know you will not make it. Please let me know if so via PMs.

Current Sign Up:

1. @Tennesseelogman
2. @Jacob24
3. @2ofClubs
4. @notoriouspat
5. @Rockbert
6. @ThickTalon
7. @KC321
At this rate, we are looking at starting either Monday or Tuesday sometime next week. Its preferred to have at least 9 people for this game I think, but this can have a lot more people(maybe I should join as a player :ninja:)

DEADLINE FOR THE PHASES: Phases will be 22 hours instead of the normal 24. Phases start at 02:00 server time and end at 00:00 server time(I believe that is 10:00 pm EST to 8:00 EST) The 2 hour period in between is a dead phase, nothing happens unless you want to ask me questions via Role Pms.
   -I believe this benefits most of us and I can do the phase changes in a timely manner. The dead phase will also be where I will be most active on the site.
Check back here often as I will be releasing more information before the start date, Please be patient with me hosting LOL
Crywolf wrote:
and this one too lol. 3 should be enough. I don't want people to have to find important info through all the pages
Tennesseelogman wrote:
your logic of claiming the 1st three posts is flawed = only the 1st one can be edited (i think) :)
Live long and prosper
Crywolf wrote:
Tennesseelogman
your logic of claiming the 1st three posts is flawed = only the 1st one can be edited (i think) :)
Yeah I just realized that LOL
Crywolf wrote:
If you guys know of any folks that want to play, please invite them. This game wont be too crazy, and I think may be a fun way to get more folks involved addicted in Mafia
Or older folks that have not played for awhile
Tennesseelogman wrote:
DEADLINE FOR THE PHASES: 06:00 or 12:00 Server Time(as of right now) -
POLL: Please tell me which is better for you. I can also do 22:00 or 23:00, but I may be late in updating the phase changes

22;00 is probably best for me then 23;00 then 12;00 then 06;00 - but i can do anytime really - once i place my lynch vote = i will not be changing it last minute :)
Live long and prosper
Jacob24 wrote:
06:00 is like 2am for me, 12:00 is like 8am so that would work better.

My vote is 12:00 but I can go either way.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Crywolf wrote:
Jacob24
06:00 is like 2am for me, 12:00 is like 8am so that would work better.

My vote is 12:00 but I can go either way.
sorry guys I can not count time :((-already letting you guys down lol)
there will be a new poll, between 2:00 server time and 9:00 server time, and others. please see the first post. for some reason my math wasn't mathing