• 35 posts
  • Page 1 of 3
Jacob24 wrote:
Tri-Mafia Challenge! 3 games run back to back to back, winner(s) of all three take the glory!

Player List:
1. Crywolf
2. 2ofClubs
3. Rockbert
4. TLM
5. NPat
6. ThickTalon
7. RyanairLol
8. MackN
9. KC321

Rules/Mechanics:
Phases will be 24 hours long, with the cutoff being 18:00 server time most days (a little bit later on weekends most likely, will be communicated ahead of time)
There will be 2 primary factions (Town and Mafia), with possible neutral(s).
Normal mafia rules apply (no screenshots, no outside communication, no codes, no edits)
All PM groups if any will be created by mod (me)
The game will start with D0 (1 peaceful phase) and proceed into N1 with all abilities live
Forum is open 24/7
Lynch votes take the form of #Lynch player or #Lunch player or #No Lynch or #Abstain - No lynch and Abstain are NOT the same. No lynch means you vote for nobody to get lynched, abstain means your vote does not count for anything.

Coin System (click to show)

Role PM Format (click to show)

Final Notes:
Shop prices can and most likely will change due to the fluctuating economy! These changes will be announced at the end of each phase if any occur.
Role PMs have been assigned and will be sent out January 6th at 16:30 server time! Please ask any mod questions in the Role PM chat.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Crywolf wrote:
Count me in!

Actually, I have been recently coming up with Mafia game ideas and have 2 that I think might be good(1 of them was inspired by 2ofClub's comments when he hosted the D12 Style Mafia). But, I need to play more Mafia games before I ever feel comfortable being a Moderator.
Jacob24 wrote:
Crywolf
Count me in!

Actually, I have been recently coming up with Mafia game ideas and have 2 that I think might be good(1 of them was inspired by 2ofClub's comments when he hosted the D12 Style Mafia). But, I need to play more Mafia games before I ever feel comfortable being a Moderator.

Pandemic Apocolypse game?
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Crywolf wrote:
Jacob24
Crywolf
Count me in!

Pandemic Apocolypse game?
It started out as a Chemical warfare type of Mafia, but as of right now, it has become more of a hunt to find steal dangerous chemicals from mad scientists who want to cause a global pandemic, while organizations try to dominate the world by stealing the dangerous chemicals

I got the idea about the organizations and scientists actually from a book that I read.
Jacob24 wrote:
Alright that's 4:
1. Crywolf
2. 2ofClubs
3. Rockbert
4. TLM
Tennesseelogman, 2024
MackN wrote:
I'm in. I appreciate a simple game.
“Hope in the shadow of fear is the world's most powerful motivator.” - Honorable Scythe Faraday
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Normal mafia rules apply (no screenshots, no outside communication, no codes, no edits)
this could be very difficult for 2oc to abide by
Live long and prosper
Jacob24 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
this could be very difficult for 2oc to abide by

Rest assured I’ll be watching him. By that I really mean you can’t set up a code with someone. Hints and such are fine
Tennesseelogman, 2024