• 43 posts
  • Page 1 of 3
2ofclubs wrote:
Welcome Friends and foes to Mafia D12 Style
This not the official game thread but thought I give this to you. It may help on deciding to start now.
Spoiler (click to show)

WRKD4IT
Jacob24 wrote:
I'm in of course. Can you explain a bit what all those fancy mafia terms mean though? :O
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Jacob24
I'm in of course. Can you explain a bit what all those fancy mafia terms mean though? :O
What big terms?
P.M Privat Message
WC Win Cluase
D12 Dominatong 12
LOL Laugh out loud

I hope to close sign up Thanksgiving eve 22nd and start Black Friday the 24th.

WRKD4IT
Jacob24 wrote:
Ah thank you, I've been wondering what "LOL" meant.

More seriously though I was mostly wondering what you meant by "Mafia won't have my verification until 4th phase" and how the three factions would work if the goal is to kill the mafia.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Jacob24
Ah thank you, I've been wondering what "LOL" meant.

More seriously though I was mostly wondering what you meant by "Mafia won't have my verification until 4th phase" and how the three factions would work if the goal is to kill the mafia.
Genreally:
Town elimnate Mafia vice versa.
Neutrals have different agenda/WC like connect 2 roles, find and protect a certain find role i.e. Fryer a Neutral has to find a protect Juliette Capulate a Townie while players like Romeo Montague Townie/Mafia search for his love all the while other Montague family putre Mafia hunt her to save family.  Multiple win clauses...

The D12 Mafia game mechanics are currently set up so that the Mafia don't start the game with a private chat knowing thier faction members. It is staged for phase 4. That could change during sign up. I already said Roll PM stamps will be random. I will add that Roles and WC are individually pecked out not copy and paste (could include grammer errors, typos, clues, mis directs...). That said players will have to work together and trust to achieve knowledge towards Win Clauses. Note the babble of "Abilities may skew/block Moderators reply". Players strategy, dice, cards, game set up like normal or balance dice all effects how the game goes. Some of my intent is that a cigar is not always cigar but the utmost is we have fun.

WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
I see you already added me so I guess I'm in!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."