• 19 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have messaged MacEohaid, periwinkle, Ryomyr, Abs, pygmyhippo277, hiscorginess, RyanairLol, hooboy11, robit, pdbq, calebdecker, dough_boy, AidenAvenger, GeneralChaos, DreamStreet, LandoCalriskian, HS0602, thepriceisright, kramerq, huskers01, vorple, Ruca77, boomoo82, jkl3699, ChipmunkWarrior, BadKarma, Dan25z, Lolfattenski. elysium5, Madagascarter, Hoodlum, Anaxagore, AlexCheckMate. = no takers thus far.

we can wait a few more days and go with what we have or somebody can do one with less roles to pick from

what say you?
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
I think with that many people you're bound to get some takers. Maybe wait a few more days?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I'll be on vacation in a week for about a month - could be the case for more people. If it's not to happen, don't let it effect your spirits.

Thanks for always being so enthusiastic, as well as civil.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Abs wrote:
I’m up for it, august is just busy with vacations etc but I’m in