• 10 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
dough_boy wrote:
My daughter Lexi's volleyball team is going to National's in a few weeks and they are trying to finish raising funds. There is a company that will pay for survey's given about businesses you frequent. Please take a few minutes to fill out as many as you want (up to 50) so she and the team can get credit.

Make sure when it says what organization are you supporting you choose South KC Juniors. Search for your favorite (or least favorite) businesses, or one's you have visited over the last week/month.

https://funding.aoclife.org/south-kc-juniors/
Rockbert wrote:
I did 5, they were super easy. Hope it helps!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
dough_boy wrote:
Appreciate it! I have done 4. I wish it was easier to find places, but if you just think about where you have eaten, or shopped in the last week most appear to be there.
dough_boy wrote:
I have heard back that we are 1/3rd of the way to our goal. I appreciate everyone who has taken some time to fill one or two out. Each one is maybe 2-3 minutes, not asking for very hard information. The only ask is to meaningfully review a place you have interacted with in the last 6 months.

Thanks!
RyanairLol wrote:
I'm sorry to not be able to fill out the form(because I'm only 14) but I wish your daughter all the best.
dough_boy wrote:
Thanks for the effort regardless!

Honestly glad to see younger people interested in Risk style games and not just straight up console games.
Rockbert wrote:
dough_boy

Honestly glad to see younger people interested in Risk style games and not just straight up console games.

Wholeheartedly agree! :) Welcome Ryan!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
dough_boy

:thumbs:
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
RyanairLol wrote:
dough_boy

I do both LOL.