Mafia game built around WW2
  • 61 posts
  • Page 2 of 5
Madagascarter wrote:
V98 did a mafia on this a long time ago. I didn't join it but he constantly says that was his most epic mafia game he's ever made. I'm in
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rockbert wrote:
MacEohaid
I'm in, I'll be the dirty dozen.

Lee Marvin, great avatar Mac!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
MacEohaid wrote:
Rockbert
MacEohaid

Thanks Q
Maybe you will be HQ this time.
jkl3699 wrote:
How much is the time commitment for hosting a game? I'd like to host a game sometime, but I feel that I would need to carve out the time during a period in which I am not as busy.
2ofclubs wrote:
jkl3699
How much is the time commitment for hosting a game? I'd like to host a game sometime, but I feel that I would need to carve out the time during a period in which I am not as busy.
Make the game your busy time P)
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i would say 2-3x as much as playing once the game starts. 2 days to 2 weeks ahead of time developing the game. maybe - maybe more maybe less
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Hood, Anax, V98, Alex, Solo and observers? Speak up or be voted on.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i would say 2-3x as much as playing once the game starts. 2 days to 2 weeks ahead of time developing the game. maybe - maybe more maybe less
More if don't count the votes correctly and have to make corrections P) joking Ten it's - just smoke and mirrors.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
For the record Abs.

I would like to be a flyboy and placed in my namesake - "Curtiss O-52 Owl" although a relatively weak and obsolete plane before WWII, it is all I could find. I can run recon missions:)

Rockbert wrote:
MacEohaid
Rockbert
MacEohaid

Thanks Q
Maybe you will be HQ this time.

Haha
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Abs wrote:
thanks for the engagement guys! This should be a good one!