Mafia game built around WW2
  • 61 posts
  • Page 1 of 5
Abs wrote:
Hi All,

I know we just started a mafia game with Ten and Star Trek but I am keen to host the next one.

The Theme will be World War 2 with likely 3 factions and some Historic leaders. It won’t be that different from my Narcos one which I think was well received but will make a few tweaks

Looking ideally for 15 players but 18 would be great and it Can work with 12

Flavour

It is September 1939 and Germany have invaded Poland therefore starting WW2...the months have been passing and violence is increasing, deathcount soaring and more countires getting invovled. An obvious Axis and Allies has been formed but with other parties also meddling. Will peace ever be brought back to the world again, or will it be destroyed forever?

Game Set Up

1. Numerous factions have formed, with individual roles and abilities. Factions will have to work effectively in teams to win, this is not a game that can be won by flying solo
2. There will be a day phase and night phase, we will start on day 0, then Night 0 in which comms, strategy and planning will take place but no actions or lynch votes will commence until day 1.
3. General comms will be in the forum and the forum is only open for general posting in the day phase
4. Individual PMs can be sent but the moderator (Abs) must be included
5. The phases and end/start of night/day phase will be 9pm server time

Roles

1. There will be Land, Sea and Air roles
2. Each role comes with different abilities
3. Abilities are not all the same as it will depend on your faction and their individual resources/infrastructure
4. There will be a few other roles, but these wont be disclosed.

Win Clauses

These will be sent to you in your role PM

Confirmed so far:

1. @2ofclubs
2. @notoriouspat
3. @ThickTalon
4. @Rockbert
5. @Elysium5
6. @Tennesseelogman
7. @jkl3699
8. @KC321
9. @Rcomer727
10. @Ryomyr
11. @MacEohaid
12. @AidenAvenger
13. @Madagascarter
14. @Anaxagore
15. @Pygmyhippo277
16. @Bluegoetz
17. @LandoCalriskian

elysium5 wrote:
Being a Mafia game, The Mafia would be an interesting faction ;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
I am floating. To avoid withdrawals,
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH sie BLAH BLAH...
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
I know Ryomyr is in.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.