• 59 posts
  • Page 3 of 4
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have edited most of the game mechanics into post #1 in case you want to look them over and make comments or suggestions
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Any more info on earning Latium and buying?
How is vote posting after dead line work with 24hour consecutive (no D or N) phases?

'I NEED MORE POWER SCOTTY"
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i have edited most of the game mechanics into post #1 in case you want to look them over and make comments or suggestions

just read through it. Looks awesome Tennessee! Looking forward to it.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Today, 22:21 
Post #33
Any more info on earning Latium and buying?
not really - just Star Trek jargon - each player gets to pick one ability at the beginning of the game after roles are assigned.
How is vote posting after dead line work with 24hour consecutive (no D or N) phases?

i should(hope to) be able to post results within 1 hour after the deadline, - so you should have at least 23 hours to react to the results. It just keeps things moving = no 24 hours down time for most players.
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
Say me , 2 of C, Dream, and Pyg all use 3 bars of Latium to purchase the same ability? 

We all get that ability?
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Say me , 2 of c,
Dream, and Pyg all use 3 bars of Latium to purchase the same ability? 

We all get that ability?

Ahhhh the 4 mafia with kill and a protection. Game overbefore it starts :P

WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
I'm in.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
2ofclubs
ThickTalon
Say me , 2 of c,
Dream, and Pyg all use 3 bars of Latium to purchase the same ability? 

We all get that ability?

Ahhhh the 4 mafia with kill and a protection. Game overbefore it starts :P

twould be fun to be mafia for like the first time ever I think, I don't remember ever being mafia, im always town or neutral
Eat my dust.
Rockbert wrote:
ThickTalon
Updated Avatar - Ready to Logically Assimilate the land dwellers

Great avatar Thick!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann