I discovered this thing
  • 26 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
Madagascarter wrote:
Hey everyone. I found this site online which I found pretty cool and wanted to try out. It’s called Music League. Basically there are different categories selected and everyone submits a song for that category. Then the site creates a playlist of those songs and we vote our favourites. I just made one. The link is here

https://app.musicleague.com/l/128f3854f5984bef9a9b050f4072e42e/

The categories are

1. New finds
2. Best Lyrics
3. 2022
4. XYZ
5. Childhood Favourites
6. Technology Round
7. Colours
8. Liked song by hated Artist
9. Obscure Artist
10. Wildcard

I’m leaving this here for people to join if they want and to participate. Just hit the link and submit a song. I’ll leave regular updates in this thread
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
Cover songs
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
Show tunes. Example, Low Rider (Gone in 60 Seconds) or Thor Ragnarok (Immigrant Song)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
jkl3699
How do I see other peoples' songs?

You’ll see other peoples songs on Saturday 6pm D12 time, then you’ll get a chance to listen to them and vote.

There has been slightly more interest on the thread than number of people who signed up so far. If you want to be involved, click the link and submit a song.

I’ll add these rounds suggested

Summer 2 Countdown

LandoCalriskian wrote:
Just a heads up- if you join and link your Spotify it’ll display your accounts username and pfp. You can change it tho.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
Madagascarter wrote:
The deadline to submit a song is Saturday 7pm UK time. I think it is 6pm D12 time. We've only had 4 people submit a song so far.

The first round is songs that you have discovered within the last week or month that you love. They can be brand new releases of old songs that you are just hearing for the first time.

To submit a song, click the link, connect the website to your Spotify, join the league and then Copy and Paste the link to the Song in the "Submit a song section."

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
So, I should have submitted this earlier, but you can now vote for your favourite songs out of the ones selected for this category. You get 5 votes and can spread them however you wish. We only have 4 participants so far but you can join any time.

The four songs are
The Story - Brandi Carlile
OPEN A WINDOW - Rex Orange County, Tyler, The Creator
Gone - Kanye West, Consequence, Cam'ron
Hurt My Heart - White Lies

Even people joining late feel free to comment on the songs here

Summer 2 Countdown

jkl3699 wrote:
Some pretty nice songs this first round, excited for the next.