• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
BUCKFAN wrote:
So, I just got back from vacation in Costa Rica. I was there 7-days. I had dozens of active games going when I left for there. I didn't think I'd have a problem playing from there. However once I got there the resort Wi-Fi was awful. I used international data and it was still awful. Anyhow my attendance bombed from 100 to 55. Now when I try and join games it says, "You are prohibited from joining games with more than two players'" or something along those lines. So my questions is, how long till I get that priv back? Thanks in advance if anyone can answer.

Thanks
Jerry
“Common sense is like deodorant. The people who need it most never use it.”
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Two things, first, wrong forum. but ill answer anyways based on my understanding.

The attendance is based off of your last 100 games, so play a few 2 player games until you get a better attendance.
Eat my dust.
Matty wrote:
pygmyhippo277
The attendance is based off of your last 100 games, so play a few 2 player games until you get a better attendance.
This is correct.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
elysium5 wrote:
When you get your score back up over 90, just send a message to one of the staff and the restriction can be removed.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."