The next mafia game, should be able to kick off within a week or so of the end of the dark mafia game.
  • 83 posts
  • Page 5 of 6
2ofclubs wrote:
Anytime but father's day weekend. I will be on vacation 13-20. Cuz it's all about ♧.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Anytime but father's day weekend. I will be on vacation 13-20. Cuz it's all about ♧.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
Tennesseelogman
do you think you will wait until nationals are over to start the game? that would be fine by me.

Nationals?
orzhovboss wrote:
I'll be out May 5 or so to May 8 or 9. I'm happy to bow out of this game if that will be an issue.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
I also will be out of town at that time, for quizbowl nationals, anyways, this is why I have a cohost! and orz let's hope you're dead by then :D I don't want you to miss it.
Eat my dust.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am out may 1-8. time is not the issue for me = it is internet access on the cruise ship
Live long and prosper
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Hmm, I have a feeling this will be a 6 day/night phase or less game, will be quick kills and fast win conditions for lots.
Eat my dust.
elysium5 wrote:
I am looking forward to a new game. I don't know if the other one is ever going to end. Normally I wouldn't suggest overlapping but maybe we should just start the new one?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Abs wrote:
I also agree, not sure what is going on with other one
2ofclubs wrote:
I say 2 cia vs 1 town and 1 resurrected town and the mystirous Dark realm but what do I know I suspected neutral Ryo and town peri.
WRKD4IT
jkl3699 wrote:
elysium5
I am looking forward to a new game. I don't know if the other one is ever going to end. Normally I wouldn't suggest overlapping but maybe we should just start the new one?

Given that some people will be out during the time the game would run if it were to start now, I recommend that the game starts in a couple weeks. Maybe May 9th? Personally for me, after May 10th. Anyone else's thoughts on this?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
given the length of time since this forum started , i would suggest you start a new sign-up thread to make sure all are still interested and available. or at least have all confirm that they are in. maybe see if the current game ends this week.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
orzhovboss
more people will probably sign up after the current one ends

The current one will probably end sometime in October

2023 post Covid no doubt
WRKD4IT