The next mafia game, should be able to kick off within a week or so of the end of the dark mafia game.
  • 83 posts
  • Page 3 of 6
2ofclubs wrote:
Simple SURVIVE and meet your win clause. Sub rule do not be deceived, deflected, fall mis driect, be conned, be used, get double crossed, trust no one, whilst and do the opposite. Lastly have FUN. ;)
WRKD4IT
jkl3699 wrote:
2ofclubs
trust no one,
Trust no one except for me, JKL3699. I am the most trustworthy in this game.
periwinkle wrote:
2ofclubs
Simple SURVIVE and meet your win clause. Sub rule do not be deceived, deflected, fall mis driect, be conned, be used, get double crossed, trust no one, whilst and do the opposite. Lastly have FUN. ;)

Bahahaha.....ill try....
orzhovboss wrote:
2ofclubs
you got the order of your rules mixed up, go from the bottom (of your list) to the top, lol
Abs wrote:
orzhovboss
more people will probably sign up after the current one ends

The current one will probably end sometime in October
2ofclubs wrote:
LOL it will never end. Freaking zombies.
Check out the zombie with 1 club LOL
Watch "Night of the Living Dead (1968) Trailer #1 | Movieclips Classic Trailers" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/pd5a0gs-UCQ
WRKD4IT
antrison wrote:
I'll give it another shot. I wonder how many lives the androids will get. V98 had lives, afterlives, reincarnations, further death, the after-death-party.
2ofclubs wrote:
Ant every game is different and has different mechanics. The Dark is complex and you did well.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
20 in last game plus Spectre67 = should not go over 21 but if so = you can adapt i'm sure :)
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
I'm in if you haven't assumed so already.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."