dominating12.com/cake
  • 13 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
orzhovboss wrote:
What is this? Who made it? Questions must be answered...before I die too. While I'm STILL ALIVE :)
Ryomyr wrote:
I don't think Ely will like you integrating other gameplay mechanics into his set up! (LOL) 
Ryomyr is online.
Matty wrote:
What is this?
This is an easter egg (a hidden joke) with a reference to the game Portal. It's a very good game, I can recommend it to everyone.

Who made it?
I don't know.
I added this to d12, but I copied it from a forum that no longer exists (with permissions from the creators there), but I don't know who was the one to actually make it. It's possible they too copied it from somewhere.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty wrote:
Also, the easter egg doesn't even work properly. We block the sound with our content security policy, let me fix that real quick.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
orzhovboss wrote:
Mhm...I found a thread AlexCheckMate made about the same easter egg, and you said there were more...and gave an obscure hint...hmmm
https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3213/something-cool-i-found/
Matty wrote:
Yeah, and they all completely miss the hint by ignoring the timestamp.
orzhovboss wrote:
I've tried everything Matty - Tom, Lehrer, New, Math, 64, 8, squared, square, base, base 8, base 10, 198, 318, combinations of these. Ah well I'll focus on the timestamp now :ninja:
Virtuosity98 wrote:
At the timestamp, the guy says "ask a silly question and you'll get a silly answer". Probably Matty is saying he's not giving away any hints B)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

orzhovboss wrote:
Grrr I hope not :|
then the only clue we have is that it's something portal-related