Who are the D12 Avoided players
  • 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
SN007 wrote:
When i started in D12 , i was one of the most avoided players , I think! Who are the top 12?
i think number 1 is breaveheart2
God_of_War wrote:
This topic should go over well. I'm not going to get into calling people out but I'm pretty sure I didn't avoid you or braveheart; I avoid those with erratic and game-ruining move takers (not sure how else to describe that).

Hi there!
God_of_War wrote:
I looked at my standings. Maybe I should be avoiding TP. I've played 6 games where TP is involved and they have won ALL 6 and I know these are not 1 v 1 games.

So, my top 1 avoided players would be TP, but this is also a challenge as well which I wouldn't back down from either.

TP_knighty is conquering God_of_War 6 6
Hi there!
periwinkle wrote:
why are we avoiding players? why not team up with them if you fear them? you might learn a trick or two....you know the saying...."Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?"  the only players i avoid are the ones that do their own thing in a team game....i just don't team up with them. so when you are facing your teammate in a tournament....at least you know how they play and somewhat predict their moves....after all this is also a game of psychology.