nicotine, alcohol, drugs, gambling
  • 9 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
At one time while I was studying I had a seminar paper on this topic, this problem is all around us, I opened this topic so that whoever recognizes himself in one of the problems of addiction can talk about it.
Tobacco and alcohol are killers that kill very slowly but surely, drugs also depending on the type (immediately to understand marijuana does not fall into this category), while gambling is one of the biggest killers of the family, their own health, and of course the wallet.
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
2ofclubs wrote:
Interesting. I thought you were going to throw gaming into the list.
"Beware of the 4 horsemen."
WRKD4IT
The_Bishop wrote:
I like nicotine, but I have decided that one day I will quit smoking ... That will be my funeral day! :D
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
Man can do everything by the power of his own will. There is no matter and thing that can control a strong person. For nicotine the most important thing is the first 3.4 days, a healthy alternative like fruit, seeds, and so on only that they are not sugars and sweets...
Anyone can stop smoking cigarettes if they really want to, think of their lungs, think of cigarette after cigarette killing slowly but surely, you are out of shape, bad breath, poison! What makes a man poison himself?
Be above yourself, dont let matter control you, you were born without it, it's not food or water, just don't reach for a cigarette, even if you reach, return it, if you put it in your mouth dont light it, always have one with you full unopened package ... play with that box, tell to that package of poison that you are the winner! That you are strong and that the end has come for smoke and life and air with the lungs and the taste of food in the mouth is here again, life is so beautiful. , you will succeed.
If you do not respect your body, the day will come before the time when it will stop respecting you. People are very regenerative, a variety of fruits and vegetables cure everything ... Ask yourself, think, and say NOW ENOUGH DAMN CIGARETTES
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
The_Bishop wrote:
We will not smoke cigarettes in heaven, so we have to do that in life!
The_Bishop wrote:
Oh cool :) thank you, nice polka!

... In heaven there is no Risk, That's why we play it here,
And when we're all gone from here, Our friends will be playing all at Risk!
... Lallaaa la-laalla la ... Lallaaa la-laalla la ...
  :roll:
God_of_War wrote:
Life is about addictions, but it depends on what those addictions are. Otherwise, why live life if nothing is addicting enough to do.
Hi there!
Ready4war wrote:
Addiction is different for everything. Someone can never understand an addiction unless the have had the same one.
Blag worry about yourself ehh? Who are you to tell us to quit smoking? We all know it's bad and all, we are are own person able to make decisions
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin