Anunnaki descriptions from the Sumerians
  • 9 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
VanBruno29 wrote:
Hello my Brothers and Sisters: If you love God and want to know more, let me help you lift the vail. If you are scholastic and like the nuts and bolts breakdown on things then read "The 12th Planet" where you will learn the foundation. All of Sitchin's books are amazing. I was hesitating about reading The Lost Realms but it was a knockout wonderful enlightening book. Genesis Revisited is what drew me in, once I read that I read 12th Planet, and then the rest of his books except Stairway to Heaven which I have not fully understood and lose interest to read. I did understand that we are not so cleaver as we believe and that what we have, was shown to us. The ultimate goal is The Lost Book of Enki.  I would like to establish a group that will read one chapter a week, and discuss the issues of discovery.  I want us to delve into the greatest treasure of Information available to us from the beginning. The only way to know the future is to know the past. Time is cylindrical as the Mayan Calendar shows us. A Great Adventure awaits you! A Great Read! 5 stars Google Rating! 
  The Lost book of Enki was written for 'chosen' ones. Choose to be a chosen one and learn the truth, then decide your allegiance and find your power. You can tell by knocking on a clay pot if it is cracked, this book is divine, it rings like a bell.  I've read it 6 times and get more each time. I am fascinated by it's content and feel that all should wake up. It is 4500 years old and free to download the pdf even though I love having the Hardcopy as it is highlighted everywhere.
  The End of the Age is 2029. That's when there is only one degree left in the house of the fish. One degree takes 72 years, each house 2160. So Jesus will return with the Anunnaki In 2029 or 2035 (after the tribulation if it has not already started).  The return is Imminent! Keep your faith, be kind, and prepare.
milnejw24 wrote:
No clue... I'm Christian but this seems to be something else entirely XD
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes. - Jack Handey
Anaxagore wrote:
Axial precession is the fact that the north pole points toward a different constellation through time, and this cycle of 26000 years understood by the Ancients led to Astrology. (This cycle + the Milankovitch parameters also probably have an impact over the ice ages). But not each constellation is the same amount of years and many people are claiming different date for the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

I don't know about the Annunakis but given the obsession of the Ancients with the Orion Constellation (Pyramid of Gyzeh, Mayans, and Chinese + some megalitic structures) it is possible our ancestors are from there. Overall in many mythologies, you find the Enki/Enlil good/bad relationship like for instance Osiris/Seth in Egypt so i don't know whether Sumerian religion was the first one or if it derived from another one. But that is pretty certain that the Bible is highly inspired from it with Adam, God and Lucifer, etc...

About the 12th planet Sitchin talked about, some think Sitchin may have mixed up some sumerian transcription. It is probably the Haley comet that comes near Earth every 70 years but comes very low and cause perturbation (earthquakes and volcanic erruption) less frequently (could be 3600 years). That is probably what caused the flooding that led to the destruction of Atlantis which was located in Heligoland island and led to the Sea People invasions around 1200 BC (Yes Atlantis really existed).
Hoodlum wrote:
sooo... do i need to stock up on toilet paper? asking for a friend
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum is online.
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
Enki is another name for Lucifer, yes, it is true that the planet exists like millions of others, every universe is countless galaxies, every man is part of the galaxy and some people is part of the universe.
I read an epic about Gilgamesh and enuma elish ..I know a lot about ancient anunnaki
there are many things that can be true and not at the same time,everything is based on belief, then when science has no evidence for something it simply says that it does not exist, but le's go back to the belief ,that billions of Asians are Buddhists, many around the world are Christians whether Orthodox or Catholic or some subvariant of Catholics and so on many religions, but none of them has evidence other than beliefs, as is the case with Sumerian writings. If I or you had translated instead of stichin, the translation would probably have been much different.
If you are a fan of science fiction, this is the right choice of religion for you. Religion is nothing but restricting a person to develop his spiritual intelligence, although they say that it is religion that advances a person spiritually.
I am not religious, I am the philosophical direction of Taoism. I am not interested in any god, I just live in harmony with nature as long as I can and in that I find my spiritual exaltation.
it is definitely logical that in the place where the desert is now, that there was a huge gold mine many hundreds of thousands of years ago, some people are probably a modification of genetic engineering, some are definitely made of apes, and some were created by god, while some made of drops LOL .Forget all this and lets go on a picnic with the family, leave our cell phones at home and be a little sociable, dedicate ourselves to the things we can do in our lives and which are realistic to expect.

“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
The_Bishop wrote:
I think Sitchin did a great job translating the Sumerian tables. A bit visionary though, especially about the Nibiru planet, I don't think he got that part rightly. His insistence saying <I am right, I understand Sumerian> makes him to look a bit like obsessed. However I think most of what he told is a genuine translation of what Sumerian wrote and that's an amazing story. I can't tell if it is a real story or not, but I tend to believe it is real for some reasons. Sumerians were the first civilization according to what we know, they came before Egyptians. First writings, first towns, first currency... First everything! We still count the time in hours, minutes and seconds as invented by the Sumerians long long time ago.

The End of the Age is garbage that we eat almost every year. Same for the return of Jesus, it has been 'imminent' for almost 2000 years, and we keep going with this weird story ? That's more boring than funny. Maya's calendar is just the cerise on the cake! ;)

Me too I read Gilgamesh epic (Babilonian version), that's great, and a tiny bit of Enuma Elish also, but I find it really hard to read.

I believe that there are so many things that we will never know or will never understand, so I agree with Blagoje, the best is to go camping with our family or friends, and enjoy our life as it is.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein