The Thread
  • 72 posts
  • Page 3 of 5
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Looks like I'm dead - Roma invictat! :'(
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Anaxagore wrote:
Virtuosity98 is lynched!
Spoiler (click to show)

Only one mafia senator left. Think strategically cause game ends if he dies, and only one family wins, not the whole Town.

It's Night 2
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/gaming?iso=20200906T22&p0=195&msg=Night+2&font=cursive&csz=1
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Bye now V98 :3
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Tennesseelogman
so cwl it is now mui down to 1 mafia sy who le could qaip that be?

Pour me the same drink as he's^ having please! :roll:
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
professorf
Wales is a beautiful country.

Dolphins are beautiful animals.

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
professorf and elysium were killed!
Spoiler (click to show)
Spoiler (click to show)
Elysium was the last member of Familia Volumnia (the other being Kyla).

It's Morning 3
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?p0=195&iso=20200907T22&year=2020&month=9&day=7&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&msg=Morning%203&csz=1
You can now vote to earn Macedonia, AEgyptus, Africa, Hispania, and Tennesseelogman.
One vote for each item. You can make deals between yourselves to split everything as you wish.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so a guy at the bar noticed 2 rather large women at the other end but they were quite cute. he walks up and says"how are lovely ladies doing tonight? it sounds like from your lovely accent that you are from Scotland" one of the ladies replies " it's Wales and don't forget it!!!" to which he replies " ok then, how are you lovely whales doing tonight?"
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so if somebody has 4 votes for instance - does he get to put his 4 votes in on himself (or whoever) for each item - OR - does he have 4 votes to spread across the 5 items up for grabs?
Live long and prosper
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
Senators can use all their votes for each items.

Ok... I guess that makes things easy.
I place all my votes on myself for each item.

If someone wants to double our odds, please contact me. I can give you 2-3 items if you give me the other 2-3?

― Albert Einstein
Tennesseelogman wrote:
we are all out for ourselves, but whoever has the most votes needs to include getting me (the slave) in on the deal. it costs you no more. i am no threat to anyone any more since i used my 1 time kill last night to kill elysium5 (my master). i do however have valuable info on the other slaves if needed and my new master asks for it. i can verify it was me that killed elysium. i put it coded in my gibberish message above which was sent before the death of elysium was announced. his name is in there backwards in the middle 3 gibberish words mui sy le = el ys ium .
Live long and prosper