The Thread
  • 72 posts
  • Page 2 of 5
Anaxagore wrote:
There is a tie between 2 senators: professorf and Virtuosity98.
The morning phase is extended of 2 hours, senators can only vote for one of the 2 contenders.
In case of a tie in two hours, randomness will decide.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
There is a tie between 2 senators: professorf and Virtuosity98.
The morning phase is extended of 2 hours, senators can only vote for one of the 2 contenders.
In case of a tie in two hours, randomness will decide.

mmmmmmmmmm

so i guess this means the extra voting we get for lynching, from owning regions, also counts for deciding on how to divide new belongings?

Regions (click to hide)
Governors of Regions gain extra voting power:
AEgyptus + 3 votes
Macedonia + 3 votes
Africa + 2 votes
Gallia + 2 votes
Hispania + 2 votes
Syria + 2 votes
Dacia + 1 vote
Galatia + 1 vote

So.... since everyone only voted for themselves, we all have _1_ vote, +the extra power from your region...... So I'll dare say V98 & prof have AEgyptus & Macedonia?

I guess 1 of them is mafia, the other is town?
but no clue who is who.......

and i guess it's not particularly beneficial that the big boy keeps getting bigger when belongings get divided... as their vote snowballs along.... mmm

not sure whether I should change towards V98 or prof now....
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
Kyla wrote:
Sorry guys, didn't realize that game had started. Have a GG :)
Hoodlum wrote:
i'm lost. i didn't read anything about a vote phase. was it in a message, i got lots of messages to catch up on, or is this the first mention?

Anaxagore
Kyla was killed!
Spoiler (click to show)

It's Morning 2
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20200904T22&p0=195&msg=Morning+2&font=cursive
The person with the most votes will become the new governor of Africa (+2 votes).

who would kill kyla? she barely participates at the start of the game..i would think get rid of virt or alex, people who are going to be trying to figure things out!

lynch virtuosity

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
paulcha wrote:
Hey, I have not been very active so far. I read a bit the game explaination and If I understand well we are now sure Professorf is town and a senator. and we can supose bluegotz, WaywardSon, & virtuosity are senators, either good or bad ones even though they could vote having 0 votes and being slaves.
Hooldum also wants to kill Virt, but just based on historic and supositions. '
Kila was a senator, so we are down to 5 senator towns.
Bluegotz voted professorf as well based on the bad reputation of Virt apparently "i think virt is mafia" . It migth be, I dont wish to take the defense of Virt if it happens he is mafia, I will be blamed, but I see no logicall reason for Virt to be already a target.

Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
paulcha wrote:
My bad, Professor could also be mafia, wich would mean Bluegotz could have supported him to take africa
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Hoodlum
i'm lost. i didn't read anything about a vote phase. was it in a message, i got lots of messages to catch up on, or is this the first mention?

Anaxagore
Kyla was killed!
Spoiler (click to show)

It's Morning 2
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20200904T22&p0=195&msg=Morning+2&font=cursive
The person with the most votes will become the new governor of Africa (+2 votes).

who would kill kyla? she barely participates at the start of the game..i would think get rid of virt or alex, people who are going to be trying to figure things out!

lynch virtuosity

You can find a lot of valuable information in post #1. I suggest you read/analyse it.
Why do you want to get rid of someone who tries to figure stuff out? They seem valuable to me...

As I said earlier, I assume 1 one of the 2 will be mafia. I don't think both senators with +3 are either town or mafia.
As there's already some pressure on V98; I'll go for proff at this point.

!lynch professorf

Will need a lot more input from everyone in this lynch...
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynch AlexCheckMate

He's a slave, better than lynching a townie lol
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).