• 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
NicoHay9 wrote:
What you think of the DNC and RNC
"If only you knew the power of the dark side of the Force"

-Darth Vader
farspaceplace wrote:
it gets a little tiresome IMO, having several days in a row for 2 weeks, with people glorifying their own candidate and bashing the opposition. Of course politicians are "supposed" to do that, but it does get a bit repetitive - even when they actually may have good speeches as such.
I only seen snippets basically - i heard joe biden did well, bernie his usual engaged lively dialogue - Trump jr. actually seemed effective also - even Trump himself made a decent connection with the "average joe s" that visited the white house.

I think the real meat will be when we get to the presedential debates; will be interesting to see if Trump can totally mow Biden down. Personally i hope not, but DT is effective in getting these simple msg through, which people remember.
 also would like to hear the vp debate. Would like to hear K Harris - i think she can be a mouthfull for Pence.
Matty wrote:
farspaceplace
people glorifying their own candidate and bashing the opposition. Of course politicians are "supposed" to do that
Nope they don't. Even politicians are supposed to be polite and honest. They aren't, I know, but that doesn't make it ok.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria