The game IRL
  • 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
vikingo1337 wrote:
How was your drop in life? Did you start out ahead or behind?

Are your rolls in life good or bad so far? Luck is underrated if you lose, but overrated if you win.

Have you taken any ‘regions’ in life yet, or are you hanging on for dear life waiting for the turn in and a hail mary?

Do your cards in life match? Is one of them a wildcard, or are you stuck with a lot of useless c*ap?

Do you play FFA in life, or are you a team player who needs a BFF?
"The brave man well shall fight and win, though dull his blade may be."
~Fafnismal 28
AlexCheckMate wrote:
vikingo1337
How was your drop in life? Did you start out ahead or behind?

Are your rolls in life good or bad so far? Luck is underrated if you lose, but overrated if you win.

Have you taken any ‘regions’ in life yet, or are you hanging on for dear life waiting for the turn in and a hail mary?

Do your cards in life match? Is one of them a wildcard, or are you stuck with a lot of useless c*ap?

Do you play FFA in life, or are you a team player who needs a BFF?

I wonder what you modified :p

Posted: 14 Aug 2020, 09:53 Modified: 07 Nov 2020, 21:57 
Post #1

There hasn't been a post in this thread, so I'm surprised you edited it (almost 3 months later).

Pretty sure I had a very good drop (as had most people who were born as a white male in a western country, I think - not saying anything else is bad...). Privileged life/upbringing.
Good rolls, can't complain if I look at it with a helicopter view. Although I of course do complain all the time^^
Not sure how to answer this one... but I suppose I have? Life progresses rather normal?
Same...
FFA. Open to finding a longterm relationship (hurrah Corona).

Cool topic.

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
my drop is very bad, my parents are horrible (they divorced, I didnt see my father until I turned 20) i have lived on the street since i was 13 years old.
rolls are as they are, the essence is to be strong and endure everything that life puts in your way, by the way I dont believe in luck.
I take everything I want and live out of time outside all norms and live just the way I want to, free in spirit, free-minded.
Well ,I only have black ones in my sleeve
Solo and just solo the head of everything.
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”