• 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
GriffinUcos wrote:
By a strange coincidence, jr502's avatar https://dominating12.com/user/70174 looks exactly how I imagined Alexcheckmate looks.
"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon."
Matty wrote:
Nah, hair is too brown. Alex is a dutchy. Everyone knows all Dutchies are blond.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty is online.
ProblemChild96 wrote:
Haha good one Griffin, you hit my my funny bone.
Appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak. "Sun Tzu - The Art of War"
AlexCheckMate wrote:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*pause for breathing*

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

in all honesty..... I do look a like quite a bit with his avatar xD

[image]
Blue eyes: Check
Glasses: Check (Lenses too, but now with Corona glasses are just a tad more safe ;) and I'm lazy, ghehehe)
Blonde hair: Check (In the summer it's more light/blond than this avatar, but it works well for the winter or after I just got wet ;))

-Alex

PS - honoured by the topic, lol
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
GriffinUcos wrote:
Petulant? No, surely he has a better smile than that. That avatar ooks more like one of my great grandsons.
"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon."