all are welcome
  • 13 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
1771 wrote:
how about another risk day today was awesome! we can start at 8:00 am so guys like thaithai has more time to play, so we call the next risk day Sat. January 29th at 8:00 am, i hope everyone comes out and plays and good luck to all that comes.
1771 wrote:
yes, live games are the best!!! well i just thought i would shoot for a couple Saturdays first until everyone got into a habit of it, lol.. But yesterday was super cool, at one point i had two live 5 man games going, and then at another point i had a 5,4, and 3 man game going, plus some of the good ones came out too like thaithai, macthehack, i seen cody224, lowlander22, plus a couple good up and comers, i'm trying to get 4myGod to join us next week hint, hint. Maybe we could get Emmdizzle, nuftoby, and rgenandt to join us, figured i would drop a couple more hints, it makes being a paid member even more fun, you should try it, abrenchley, he's new premium congrats. its fun, everyone needs some fun.
Seph wrote:
Sorry that i missed it :( i will try to get to the next one but maybe it could be on Sundays?
1771 wrote:
Sunday is Church, that's why i thought Saturday. Sorry lil' buddy. Mr. Pink, lol...
Holt wrote:
So I know these posts are a couple months old but do you guys still do the Saturday Risk days or was that just something you tried out because I would be interested in what time you guys do that. I would like to make sure to make the next one if you guys are still doing it.
cody224 wrote:
I think its every Saturday around 8:00am to 12:00 eastern standard time.
1771 wrote:
yes its super cool, usually a good crowd of great players !!! everyone one should come, we could get us a 8 man africa map going. that would be the stuff there !!!!
1771 wrote:
That is hilarious! dsds7292 i am just itching to play you too, you and everyone else :)! Bring your best game my friend and come on out, because every Saturday is risk day to me !!! although i must say i been seeing more and more guys and girls (Crystal and Kitty) come out on Saturday to get them some, Saturdays are pretty awesome. Conquer-Queen i wont leave you out neither lady, you been here a long time! When are you gonna come to a Saturday risk day? =]