• 25 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
Anaxagore wrote:
Which patrician family will take over the Roman Senate?

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Sounds good. I'll wait a bit for now though, as I do not want to play 2 games simultaneously (game from elysium5); too confusing (and (potentially) time consuming).
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Count me in please!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Anaxagore wrote:
15 players would be cool, i'll wait for ely's game ofc
the game is heavily inspired from virtuosity's last one.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Anaxagore - maybe you should take your computer in and have it serviced before we start the game just to make sure everything is operating smoothly - we would not want anything to be delayed a day or two when we start  :)
Live long and prosper
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Anyone else?
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
I'll play
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Anaxagore wrote:
the game set up will be something like that.
I may adapt a few stuff but you'll get the general idea:

Respublica Romana
Family, Toga & Dagger

[image]

Flavour (click to show)

Phases (click to show)

List of players (click to show)

Night actions (click to show)

Toga (click to show)

Regions (click to show)

Private Deals (click to show)
AlexCheckMate wrote:
AlexCheckMate
Sounds good. I'll wait a bit for now though, as I do not want to play 2 games simultaneously (game from elysium5); too confusing (and (potentially) time consuming).

I suppose it's safe to assume elysium5's game is terminated.

!PLAY
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein