8. Sygmassacre
9. Bluegoetz
10. Vicious
11. Jimi
36. AlexCheckMate
13. CheekyTeeky
14. WMatar

Background:
Germany, 1945. After 5 years of bitter warfare, it appears that the most destructive war in human history is drawing to a close. The German forces are retreating on all fronts, and a final showdown is brewing in the streets of Berlin. With Soviet hordes amassed in the East, and American and British forces congregating in the West, the situation looks dire for the Third Reich.
Map (click to show)

Scenario (not 100% historically accurate):
Hitler, seeing his chances of victory reduced to nothing, decides to play a final gambit. He launches schemes to assassinate key political and military leaders of the Soviet Union and the Western Allies, in the hope that momentum can be swung back in his favour.
Meanwhile, deep mistrust is developing between Soviet and Western leaders, as well as an increasingly precarious post-war geopolitical climate. The capture of Berlin, and specifically by whom it is captured, could have far-reaching ramifications for European and global politics for the next 50 years…
To further complicate matters, rivalries within Soviet ranks and between American and British Generals, as well as conflicts of interest among their national leaders could cause violent schisms in these fraught alliances.
So, perhaps there is a glimmer of hope for a resurgence of the Third Reich after all… How will history play out?

Possible roles: (click to show)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
I would like to inquire about the game mechanics, especially with respect to communication outside of the forum (I know what the standard is, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to just ask ;d).
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Every player is entitled to communicate outside the forum via private message if desired. As the host, I must be included in such messages. No screenshots allowed as per usual. I am being especially careful this time around to prevent what I call "wording lynches" where win clauses or townie PM formats cost the mafia the game. I want it to be a game of deduction and not spot the difference.

I'll probably post significant parts of every player's role PM in post 1 of the game thread to avoid this, as well as a few that mafia can claim if desired. Might not though, still thinking about it.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Tennesseelogman wrote:
good idea - as mafia last time i had no idea how to make up a fake assignment role since i could not see what the real ones looked like and it was my first game
Live long and prosper
Virtuosity98 wrote:
1 space left! :):)
Game is full.

Tennesseelogman
good idea - as mafia last time i had no idea how to make up a fake assignment role since i could not see what the real ones looked like and it was my first game
Exactly! It's not really the point of mafia games to ask people about specific wording, you're supposed to deduce from apparent alliances and people's actions who is evil and who is good. It's a bit like signing the letters in charades, in that it defeats the point of the (sometimes fairly elaborate) game mechanics and themes.
Day Actions:

Jimi wrote:
Count me in bro, I will manage my time ;)

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hello everyone, this game will probably start tomorrow (Anax said WMatar will join). Look out for the game thread and make sure to read carefully Post #1 of the game thread! :)

If anyone else would like to join I can easily make it 15 players, but once WMatar has joined I'll start the game straight away.
Day Actions: