Just sharing :D
  • 17 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Noticed a cake besides someone's age on this website, clicked it, got here: https://dominating12.com/cake

Poem By Website
Now these points of data make a beautiful line.
And we're out of beta.
We're releasing on time.
So I'm GLaD. I got burned.
Think of all the things we learned
for the people who are still alive.

Go ahead and leave me.
I think I prefer to stay inside.
Maybe you'll find someone else to help you.
Maybe Black Mesa
THAT WAS A JOKE.
HAHA. FAT CHANCE.
Anyway, this cake is great.
It's so delicious and moist.

Look at me still talking
when there's Science to do.
When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I'm not you.
I've experiments to run.
There is research to be done.
On the people who are still alive.

And believe me I am still alive.
I'm doing Science and I'm still alive.
I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.
While you're dying I'll be still alive.
And when you're dead I will be still alive.
STILL ALIVE, STILL ALIVE
_

I like it =D I guess our programmer likes Jonathan Coulton

I wonder whether there are more Easter Eggs out there ^_^
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Ahhh the birthday cake page :) I absolutely loved it when I bumped into it it :):)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Matty wrote:
This easter egg is the credit song from portal.
And yes, there are more easter eggs in this site. Even more portal-related ones.

Not going to tell you where they are though :P
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty is online.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Matty
This easter egg is the credit song from portal.
And yes, there are more easter eggs in this site. Even more portal-related ones.

Not going to tell you where they are though :P

I guess just about everyone knows about "your eyes" https://dominating12.com/user/5025 =p
Please do give a hint for finding some other ones ^^
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Next; thanksgiving:

[image]

― Albert Einstein
Matty wrote:
AlexCheckMate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfCJgC2zezw&t=3m18s
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty is online.
aeronautic wrote:
New Maths? I could throw anything into the mix.
That's like saying the new Food is Rocks. :D
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I was expecting this one ^_^

[image]

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

― Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
Merry Christmas! Love the Santa hat;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Matty
AlexCheckMate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfCJgC2zezw&t=3m18s

Just watched this, I'm thinking the hint might be to do with base 8? Don't know where that points us though... :/
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Balloons!

[image]

:roll:

― Albert Einstein
Matty wrote:
So, since people like hints. Today is aprils fools day, and there is an easter egg that's very hard to discover on any other day than today (unless you want to wait a year).
Matty is online.