Don't forget to go vote ;)
  • 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
AlexCheckMate wrote:
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
aeronautic wrote:
Propaganda wearing the pretense of humour!

The UK must leave for it's own survival.
Unfortunately our establishment (the Big 3, the Lords and the Civil Servants in Whitehall) don't care what the people want, but we are about to change all that with the power of the vote.... the end of the Big 3 is nigh !
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
3 years ago I really cared. I researched at length, made a decision, and voted. Now, amid delay after delay, deal or no deal, and second referendum talks, I find myself reduced to an ambivalent spectator.

Loved the video though!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Anaxagore wrote:
The EU was a CIA project (to fight USSR) and still is (to control more easily what used to be the most powerful nations of the world).
Voting is just a suggestion box here. Real decisions are taken elsewhere, and not in our interests.
No need to be a genius to understand that opening our borders to poor immigrants, not protecting us economically against other powerful blocks, while doing nothing against fiscal competition (Ireland, Luxembourg) or labour force competition (poor Eastern European workers) between EU members will lead to something bad.. A complete dictatorship, or the come back of fascism? I can't really say about other countries but I am betting that France will implode in less than 10 years.

PS: I won't clash the euro cause monetary policy is a complex subject but of course countries like Greece, Spain, Portugal or Italy should never have gotten onboard given their poor ability to export non price correlated products. Anyway since their debt is labelled in euro, there ain't any step back now.

PS2: I think Great Britain will never leave. Within 6 months a new referunfum will come and delete the whole process.
aeronautic wrote:
I agree with some of the things you said, but I am no conspiracy theorist.

Also, bad spending and embezzlement are other reasons why countries suffer financial difficulty.
The temptation to abuse the entrusted money of the people is always too great for EVERY politician, civil servant or leader of a country.
This becomes a runaway gravy-train once it has happened once, as they have to ensure that they are not exposed and so set up a circle of trust where all who enter, have to also receive their share of the rewards and so become culpable.
This is what has happened in the UK over 40 years and has resulted in the establishment cutting everything to match the small pool of remaining available money, i.e. the Police Force, the Armed Forces, the Fire Service, the Health Service, the Pensions Fund, as well as to sell off Nationalised companies.

The facts of this are staring the people in the face and yet they are still oblivious to it. That amazes me!
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.