• 17 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
Anaxagore wrote:
LOST Mafia Game

After the crash of the flight Oceanic 815 from Sydney to Los Angeles, a few passengers landed on a tropical island and miraculously survived.
However after the first night, the group found Dough_boy, an American passenger with the throat cut.
Some questions inevitably arised. Who did that? and why? 
Are there other people than the passengers of the crash on the island?
Does everyone really want to be rescued?
Is this island special?

Who is in?
This game will be simple to understand and complex to master.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Yes please! :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
Yes, yes, yes!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Jimi wrote:
I know folks i am not equivalent to you, but i enjoy it... Please count me in :)

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
elysium5 wrote:
Anyone else? I need my fix!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Jimi wrote:
Anax, are you here?

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Anaxagore wrote:
Yes. The game is ready.
However even if more people joined now, it would have to wait mid June cause I will start playing the Mafia Championship May 27th.
Jimi wrote:
Oh wow, make us proud

Batman
Anaxagore wrote:
Just for the taste. Hoping more people will join.

Spoiler (click to show)
elysium5 wrote:
7 players ready to play. Anyone else want to join? Don't be afraid to ask questions here if you are new to mafia games or have never played before. We welcome new players to this type of game and can help you along. Very fun. Good times will be had by all.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I'm in (hoping to finish before mid July - holidays etc)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein