• 15 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
thaithai wrote:
i passed a final examination .i get 6/10 point. i am not student anymore.
it is a happy day.i fail too much exams.
4myGod wrote:
wait... you started by saying "i passed a final examination" then you said you got 6/10 points which sounds like you failed. Then you said you are not a student anymore because you failed too many exams.

So you failed and got kicked out of school?
cody224 wrote:
lol, did i just congratulate thaithai for getting kicked out of school?
4myGod wrote:
The way he worded it sounded as if he had done good, but then near the end it dropped off into getting kicked out of school. So I don't know yet, but maybe. :P
Seph wrote:
wow Bob... you really think into things i would not have noticed...
1771 wrote:
i hope that he just misspoke his english because we all know how he tends to do that thaithai i certainly hope that i did not congratulate you for getting kicked out, instead of graduating with a D, 6 out of 10 is a D isn't it? you can still pass with a D can't you ? it's definetly not the best grade, but it does beat an F. now i'm curious thaithai what did you do buddy?
thaithai wrote:
i mean 6 score per 10 score.that is D mark.i pass with bad grade.thank 1771.
4myGod wrote:
congratz. Then I'm guessing "i am not student anymore" means you finished schooling? If so, Congratz again!
gki7 wrote:
In my countri 6is the lowlest level to pass. So that congratulations thaithai welcome to the adults, exams now will be the matter of life. You pass the easear part of your life. We have one """""""" Who anderstand the school days are the easeist day in life" I hope you understend me for my English.
Seph wrote:
congratulations. i don't think i want to become a adult anytime soon :)
cody224 wrote:
idk, im ready to get out of high school, those kindergardeners are not the ones that need nap time.lol
4myGod wrote:
I had nap time in my high school classes... Now I'm an idiot when it comes to American history and English though...