apologize
  • 9 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
1771 wrote:
i would just like to apologize for missing out on all my turns, my internet has been down for the last three days, but its up and running so let the games begin!!! i would also like to add i been missing whipping up on you fellas,lol!
1771 wrote:
and it went out the day after i bought my premium membership, i call that just my luck!
Seph wrote:
September23rd 2010 you may have noticed that facebook servers have crashed and that you cannot sign in or on, this is because a group of hackers have hacked the main system, the facebook team are trying to save what they can, it is advised if facebook does come up and running again you change your password immediately....... Thanks BB...C news team try get the msg round as quick as possible.

ok so i saw this and though;

*pokemon dragged into battle music plays* "wild hacker appears" Joseph uses account "i choose you account!" account used change password. "change password 100 attack" "its super effective!" " you defeated wild hacker" "you gained 1,000 EXP!"
4myGod wrote:
No worries 1771, I was pretty shocked too, thought something may have happened to you, glad to have you back!
nuftoby wrote:
mahahahaha.

i also benefited from ur missed turns but i prefer to have fair battles :)