• 14 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Kyla wrote:
Welcome all and good luck!

In a small village called Bluffilo a police station is struggling with keeping corruption out of the town. The captain of the force discovers that two if his subordinates have been getting paid off to help the criminals but before he could tell anyone the two halogens managed to kill him. Luckily the captain wrote down his discovery in his diary but unfortunately left out their names. It's now up the the remaining policemen/policewoman to lynch someone from the station each day till the corruption is gone.

Alive:
1. @Hoodlum
2. @Madagascarter
3. @elysium5
4. @Jimi
5. @Sygmassacre
6. @Mayba
7. @MarcESK

Sided with the town (Wins when there are no mafia remaining) (click to show)

Sided with the mafia (Wins when the mafia outnumber the village) (click to show)

Order if night actions: Doctor > Tailor > Gunsmith > Mafia team kill > Cop Investigations

PS: I changed the theme since there isnt many players, I was going to make it a house colours thing with red, green, blue and yellow but maybe another time.
Kyla wrote:
It's now Day 1

The Day Phase will last 2 days and the person with the most votes will be lynched, for it to be a no lynch you have to #NoLynch.

The Night Phase will last 1 day but if all actions aren't in then it will be extended another day.
Sygmassacre wrote:
You know me and no lynches but since there are only 7 im torn this time around
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
In fact its absolutely a bad idea. Its 5v2 right now. One mislynch and a N1 kill and its 3v2 and almost a sure mafia win.
 Σ
Kyla wrote:
On https://epicmafia.com/lobby a normal 7 player game has 2 mafia and 5 town so I thought it would be ok for a mini ggamme. Up to you guys, i can cancel the game.

All players please vote #play or #noplay

game is paused
Sygmassacre wrote:
Hoods tourneys are taking up all the time haha. But they are fun though (Y)
 Σ
Jimi wrote:
mmmm

I guess let us wait for another 2 players and we can continue.

#noplay

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Kyla wrote:
Ok disregard thread then, 7 players with 2 mafia is a normal game though