• 31 posts
  • Page 1 of 3
Hoodlum wrote:
New Mafia game. Some new unknown roles, some known. All odd.

***Win Tokens*** 10,000 factional win (split pool). $5000 Most Valuable Player***

How to play: Video Tutorial (click to show)

Basic Rules (click to show)

[image]

MOB vs VAMP vs TOWN

Initial Faction count.

3 x Mafia (mafia win when they eliminate the coven and village)
1 x Vampire (vampire wins when he converts the town to a coven)
12 x Town (village wins when mafia and the vampire coven is dead)

Mafia have team kill, team chat
Vampire converts villagers to create his coven to take over the town. *A mafia player can not be converted.
Town have power roles, and keep them even if converted. *Some Town can not be converted.

All initial roles (click to show)

**Most Town members can change to Coven or back to Town again (except Coven Detective). You win when only your faction is alive.

ALL TOWN ROLES (click to show)

MAFIA ROLES (click to show)

VAMPIRE ROLE (click to show)

Typical type powers: Distraction, Roleblock, Investigation.

A new role is the retributionist. He can revive 2 dead players at anytime in the game and they will spawn back into the game as a new power town/coven player (unlisted). *Will be a previous used role from other themes.

Some lynch manipulation. eg: Chewbacca is back in the game.

24 hour phases, NIGHT& DAY. Majority lynch counts.

Day Phase start when game is full.

01. @Vicious
02. @dough_boy
03. @Anaxagore
04. @Madagascarter
05. @elysium5
06. @Kyla
07. @Skarni
08. @MarcESK
09. @Sygmassacre
10. @jimmy1066
11. @huskers01
12. @Whatmough
13. @LooseCannon
14. @midi
15. @NotSoFast
16. @Mayba
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
in.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
in.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Madagascarter wrote:
Question? What happens when Lead Vamp dies? Does the Coven continue or resume their original position.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
when the original vampire dies, the coven continues as a faction but can't grow anymore.
Madagascarter wrote:
Mafia will probably struggle to win if that is the case. Unless vamp is killed early, Coven will know exactly who they are and may know who the mafia are due to process of elimination and the fact that mafia can’t be converted. There are 2 solutions to this problem, the best is that the Coven think that they convert a mafia when in reality hasn’t, or you can add a role which converts players from vampire state, back to normal.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
[image]

MOB vs VAMP vs TOWN

Initial Faction count.

3 x Mafia (mafia win when they eliminate the coven and village)
1 x Vampire (vampire wins when he converts the town to a coven)
12 x Town (village wins when mafia and the vampire coven is dead)

Mafia have team kill, team chat
Vampire converts villagers to create his coven to take over the town. *A mafia player can not be converted.
Town have power roles, and keep them even if converted. *Some Town can not be converted.

All initial roles (click to show)

**Most Town members can change to Coven or back to Town again (except Coven Detective). You win when only your faction is alive.

ALL TOWN ROLES (click to show)

MAFIA ROLES (click to show)

VAMPIRE ROLE (click to show)

Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter
Mafia will probably struggle to win if that is the case. Unless vamp is killed early, Coven will know exactly who they are and may know who the mafia are due to process of elimination and the fact that mafia can’t be converted. There are 2 solutions to this problem, the best is that the Coven think that they convert a mafia when in reality hasn’t, or you can add a role which converts players from vampire state, back to normal.

Mace Windu is hiding from the dark force from a galaxy far far away in the town of token (the sequel). He has jedi powers that can convert a Coven back to Town!

all roles are now known before the start of the game.

as long as the blackmailer and consigliere don't get detected early. (godfather is investigative immune)
mafia shouldn't struggle at all unless they get unlucky with towns first night actions. The sheriff is the best investigative result and the results are either suspicious or not suspicious.
and on night 1 suspicious candidates if selected will be 2 mafia and the vampire. and even if the sheriff managed to select a mafia player, it will be a struggle to lead a posse for lynch without making himself a target early game. as the game prolongs, the sheriff will have more suspects according to the faction he is at the time.The mafia isn't weak this game.

the coven can get strong depending on how long the vampire is allowed to live for.

the town has ability to reconvert their own and also spawn a few members back into play.

should be interesting.