Pure and simple instinct
  • 22 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
CheekyTeeky wrote:
The lush and peaceful town of Simpleton has become the new haven of some would-be Cartel brothers. They've come to find some fresh victims for their homemade narcotics and illegal unlicensed weapons...word has spread on the street that this alien shadow of doom is on the up and up, targeting the usually high-achieving and ethical youth of the town. Just last week the town's Cop had his son hospitalised, after he threatened to report his friend after seeing narcotics fall out of his locker. The town has rallied to flush out this bad disease of humanity...and good always triumphs over evil, right?

Set-up
2 mafia (factional Night Kill)
- 1 x Roleblocker
- 1 x goon (no PR)

7 townies
- 1 x Cop
- 1 x Doctor
- 5 x Vanilla

All roles will be assigned randomly. This is a good old fashioned form of mafia where it all comes down to making good reads on who is mafia and who is town. There are no unique identifiers for the vanilla town so mass claim is not going to work in the setup from Day 1. Please do not join unless you plan on being active in the game as it is majority based lynches.

ALL LYNCHES ARE MAJORITY TRIGGERED. If there are 9 players left it takes 5 to lynch if there are 8 it still takes 5 to lynch...7 takes 4 etc etc. If no majority is reached within 24 hours then a no-lynch will be triggered and the night phase will ensue. Night phases last 24 hours unless all PR players PM me with the wish to expedite the night and all actions are received. If no Night Action is submitted within the deadline then no action will be placed unless it is the mafia Night Kill which will randomly target a player outside their faction.

Action priority: Roleblocker > Doctor > Night kill > Inspector.

General mafia rules apply - include me in all PMs and do not discuss this game outside the forum thread or PM system. No screenshots however you can copy paste convos from PM or completely fabricate them ;)

Type #VC in thread for a votecount (L-1 means Lynch minus 1, L-2 is lynch minus 2 etc)
Hammer means to make the final vote on a lynch.

You have a keen military mind Pod...
Jimi wrote:
I am in :)

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Nice, five more spots to fill.

1. Sygmassacre
2. Hoodlum
3. Jimi
4. Skarni
elysium5 wrote:
I'm in.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Two more spots to fill.

1. Sygmassacre
2. Hoodlum
3. Jimi
4. Skarni
5. Madagascarter
6. MarcESK
7. Elysium5
dough_boy wrote:
I will do it...getting back to basics. Granted will still likely be killed night one. :)
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Lucky last...
One more spot to fill.

1. Sygmassacre
2. Hoodlum
3. Jimi
4. Skarni
5. Madagascarter
6. MarcESK
7. Elysium5
8. dough_boy
dough_boy wrote:
I should also say that I would be willing to give up my seat should someone else want to play prior to it starting.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Game full.

1. Sygmassacre
2. Hoodlum
3. Jimi
4. Skarni
5. Madagascarter
6. MarcESK
7. Elysium5
8. dough_boy
9. Huskers01

There is the possibility of another taking Dough's spot before the game starts. The game will start within 24 hours.