Politics? What do you think?
  • 71 posts
  • Page 4 of 5
dough_boy wrote:
I don’t see a split in the vote...so either both Dem or both Rep. I think it depends on how many more mail in Dems get than Reps...but I would still say it is leaning R.
God_of_War wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/kqgqkm/georgias_secretary_of_state_has_a_fact_check/

Is an "underage" teenager a 12 year old? 

Also, back in my teen years, the 1st thing on my mind was trying to illegally vote. Figured if I could get away with that I could get away with anything. ha
Hi there!
dough_boy wrote:
The sad thing is, forget Trump's embellishment, but all but one of these said they were confirmed and being investigated. Like it or not it is still fraud.

Not sure why he is fixated on GA. It isn't like if he "found" votes it would hand him the presidency.
Mdhaglund wrote:
dough_boy
The sad thing is, forget Trump's embellishment, but all but one of these said they were confirmed and being investigated. Like it or not it is still fraud.
What? I dont think you read it right. None of them are confirmed AND being investigated. No where does it say that any of the claims are confirmed either. 3 were outright disputed, not just 1.

Plus I dont get how its hard to understand that people can cast an early ballot and then die before election day. Which is almost always the case when people claim that dead people voted. The people that make this claim hope people take them for their word, like most claims by trump.

dough_boy
Not sure why he is fixated on GA. It isn't like if he "found" votes it would hand him the presidency.
I think at this point its just pride. Its one thing to lose the election. Its another to be the first republican to lose GA since 1992.
The_Bishop wrote:
I think it is a fact that Georgia and other states, due to the covid emergency, changed their electoral law without following the procedure. And that's why Texas and other states have appealed to the Supreme Court. Which unfortunately turned down the case, so we do not know who are the legal electors now.
In theory today we will know who is the new American president voted by the Electoral College. If there is no absolute majority then the House will decide, with a procedure where each state counts 1, which would favor Trump's re-election. In practice I would not be surprised if the president election will be postponed.
TVs announced Biden's victory too soon, completely ignoring allegations of fraud and irregularity reported by incumbent President Donald Trump. At this point there is a problem at the legislative level and what is written in the constitution counts, not what private TVs say.
I understand that many people and powerful corporations hate Donald Trump for various reasons, but that doesn't mean that you can break the laws to make the other candidate win. I hope at least we will agree on this.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
dough_boy wrote:
What I am waiting for is in 2 years after Biden is in and the Dems have the Senate, Russia comes out and explains how they hacked the votes to screw with us. Wouldn't that be something. LOL

Biden is the President (will be today), and the Dems will have the Senate. The real question is if they have all 3 again for 2 years what will they do with it? They should do immigration reform, but I guarantee you they will not do it.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
they may well do immigration reform - but not the way most people think of it
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
The_Bishop wrote:
They never do what people want, nor Reps nor Dems. They both count zero for me, they both participated in Biden's electoral fraud. "repubblicans" and "democratics" are the same thing, the 2 words have the same meaning. The fact is that half of the United-Statser citizens support Donald Trump and they would hardly accept Biden's irregular election. Probably many of them are in Washington now... I'm curious to know whats going on next, I don't care about Trump, I care about the end of the dream of democracy.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Mdhaglund wrote:
Nothing says democracy quite like a handful of white men forcing their will on the people by attempting to invalidate millions of votes of the people they supposedly serve.
elysium5 wrote:
Mdhaglund
Nothing says democracy quite like a handful of white men forcing their will on the people by attempting to invalidate millions of votes of the people they supposedly serve.

Nice summary!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
AlexCheckMate wrote:
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
Not good at all.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
dough_boy wrote:
Strange when you have people rioting in 2016 when Trump won and now the other side (far less comparatively) is rioting he lost.
elysium5 wrote:
Trump did not win this time, though.
Mdhaglund wrote:
dough_boy
Strange when you have people rioting in 2016 when Trump won and now the other side (far less comparatively) is rioting he lost.
I must have missed it when dem protestors overtook a federal building with the support of then-president Obama.