Politics? What do you think?
  • 71 posts
  • Page 5 of 5
dough_boy wrote:
Talking about two different things.

"Dems" have taken over several federal buildings over the years.

"Repubs" have taken over one.

Plus, he said he would lead a "March on the Capitol", which numerous others over the years have said and done. MIllion X march, etc. Granted those people were never crazy enough to actually breach security at whatever building it was.
elysium5 wrote:
What is going on right now is disgraceful.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Dima wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc2inyogQ34

Yes it is a shame for the american democracy that the goverment and the media simply do not accept the legitimate president and still try to devide the population :/
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
exploding bones does not kill a person. the brain shuts down usually due to lack of oxygen - but this is caused by a bunch of different things. i think the common discussion refers to "what resulted/lead up to in the death", not the technical final cause

But what happens to the spirit?  LOL
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
Dima

Yes it is a shame for the american democracy that the goverment and the media simply do not accept the legitimate president and still try to devide the population :/

Watching that video is about the same as being told a bag of garbage is a bag of roses just because some sprayed febreeze on it but it is still in fact just a bag of garbage.

To be clear, the video is the bag of garbage.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Dima wrote:
elysium5
Dima

Watching that video is about the same as being told a bag of garbage is a bag of roses just because some sprayed febreeze on it but it is still in fact just a bag of garbage.

To be clear, the video is the bag of garbage.

I donT understand your polemic. Whats so wrong/Bad about what He says. Btw i also read ny time sometimes.
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
elysium5 wrote:
What is right about what he says? Read as much as you can from every source. I do and form my own opinion, which is pretty clear, i think.
elysium5 is online.
farspaceplace wrote:
Strange how many reps are horrified by Trump. They supported the Tea party, supported Fox news, supported Sarah Palin, Mitch McConnell, Newt Gingrinch, Karl rove ...and wanted those crazy texans to beat Trump in the original primaries....and now they are surprised! How did it become so? Well u made it - paved the way.
True there are still old-fashinonde rep out there who never liked it,....but it cant come as a complete surprise that Trump came...for good or worse.
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
Just one question, what about the illuminati black side and dignity, what about the trilateral, what about the committee of 300 (queen, pope, secret services,Zionists),where the Bilderberg group is and where are the multinational companies in all this. Sorry but no president in this world is so important as what I said above and Im sorry I know too much to talk at all about Trump who is a good man at all.
Everything is directed, everything is just a show on television and in newspapers for naive people. By the way, I am not politically committed, I am just a Serb who is not even an Orthodox but a Taoist.
I know too much about it, although I might not dare, they are not my enemies, but nature and its principles are my friend. Examine your beliefs in fairy tales.
I cant believe how naive people really are or its just brainwashed or the mass of people is just a gray mass for a parade of fake henchmen and executors of orders from above.
They are just instruments of the new world order
Simply put
B.J.

“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
Very interesting now what happened to Donald and all the Americans who supported him. They experienced the fate of Serbia, the whole truth became a lie, those who are fighters for justice and election theft became insurgents, criminals, rightists, terrorists, and so on , in a word, the new world order functions in such a way that from truth makes a lie. A deep state.
A good part of Americans are experiencing Serbian destiny today.
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
America is on the path of a Nazi dictatorship or a communist dictatorship is exactly the same given that both dictatorships are the product of Tavistock Institute, and that will lead to a total plunder of the state and the separation of Texas and who knows what else.
will be blacker than Hitler and Lenin, now they have stolen the elections and in the future 25 million Hispanics will get the right to vote who will never vote for Republicans and here is a permanent dictatorship