• 8 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
slackbatter wrote:
I had a dream last night where a whole neighborhood was playing D12, and you had to go to a different house if you wanted a different map, and all the maps were on a board like good old fashioned risk, but it was D12 maps, and there were also whole new maps that my brain created and some of them were good and some looked terrible for game play, but now I don't remember any of them. It was awesome.
slackbatter is online.
aeronautic wrote:
Shame you can't remember the new maps that your brain created!

BTW, I think you play Risk too often if you dream about it. ;)
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
maafi wrote:
That's so weird. I had a dream last night where I was quietly playing a game of risk with my family over breakfast and this strange guy walks in, sits down uninvited and claims the yellow pieces as is own. He then slowly and methodically proceeded to wipe us all out before standing up, taking the last of my pancake and walking out the door.
Sent shivers down my spine that did. Woke up in a cold sweat.
Horrible thought...
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
slackbatter wrote:
@syg, stacks of pancakes were consumed upon awakening. I was ravished from a night of domination.
slackbatter is online.
elysium5 wrote:
As per your last comment, slackbatter, "I was ravished from a night of domination." must I remind you that this is a family friendly site...?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."