Remain or Leave?
  • 24 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
farspaceplace wrote:
great Mach. A legitimate concern for many people in the EU as it is, is disdainfully ignored and labeled as "ignorant, rascist bigots".
Babudji wrote:
i think its hilarious how old nostalgic empire loving conservatives have screwed over all next generations for all the wrong reasons.

Sygmassacre wrote:
Winning a vote to leave Europe......easy.
B&L Lions coming down here to win a series against the All Blacks........not a chance!!
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
aeronautic wrote:
Qualifying for the Quarter Finals of Euro 2016, easy!! ;)
It's been a good week.... mostly, apart from Wales v NZ :(
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
2 great rugby nations (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
aeronautic wrote:
We are out mate!

We can now make our own trade deals and be self governing, regardless of all the bitter, spiteful, hindrance from those that wanted to remain in the EU.
You'd think that the country would realise that it was democratically decided and that we have a duty to start to make Britain Great (pardon the pun) once more?
Obviously we need to replace the government as soon as possible, because most of the cabinet and governing ministers were pro EU and will want to show us the doom that they preached whilst trying to keep us in the Money Laundering Scheme they had worked so hard to milk for all it was worth.
Obama will now be gutted too, because he also wanted his wealthy businesses to buy the UK's banks and big industries through the pending TTIP agreement that the EU is about to "create" (I would say "vote on", but that doesn't seem to happen with civil servants) and the UK are not there to be Bought now !! ;)
Nobody knows it yet, but we just dodged a bullet!
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.