Its lucky
  • 19 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
cody224 wrote:
When you're about to choose your color in a game, always choose blue. I almost always win, when i have blue. Idk its something about it.haha. I usually get good dice, and get a good drop. I usually have bad dice when I'm the red player. So remember, choose blue not red.
lionheart wrote:
I did like you cody, but now I have changed my mind.

Red is the colour of passion, red will live forever in the hall of gods, red shows no fear in the valley of death and red is the colour any army will be covered in once my army runs them through with sword and spear.
4myGod wrote:
LOL. If they are able to do so with such awful red luck lionheart. :P

It's all about yellow, it's the color of the sun that burns down upon your army's slain corpses. Though I don't find much luck associated with it, I either lose a ton or win a ton, very rarely am I doing just normal.
cody224 wrote:
LOL. No, sorry but you guys got it all wrong

Blue is the overwhelming favorite color. Blue is seen as trustworthy, dependable and committed. Its the color of our skys and oceans. Here's a quote that shows blue is much beter than red and yellow.

"Blue is the only color which maintains its own character in all its tones... it will always stay blue; whereas yellow is blackened in its shades, and fades away when lightened; red when darkened becomes brown, and diluted with white is no longer red, but another color - pink." --Raoul Dufy, French Fauvist Painter, 1877-1953
cody224 wrote:
I usually choose blue, but sometimes i'll be the green player
tztokmacaw wrote:
I just choose green or yellow if there available just because they seem the easiest to distinguish from the rest of the colors.
Seph wrote:
yellow makes me think of lemons. i played as yellow once on the panama map and guess what place i owned? limon
1771 wrote:
well i'm almost always red just because i've always been told red is the color of power, but for some reason i have noticed that it stands out because it seems to get hit first,lol which i say bring it on it only makes my game stronger, blue is calm, cool, and collective i say to keep an eye on all the colors except red they are just trying to live peaceful... just remember when you see the red men they are only thinking peace. be nice to the red guy, be nice to the red guy, be nice to the red guy, look into my eyes 0-0 be nice to the red guys. kill everyone else, kill everyone else, kill everyone else, be nice to the red guy.
ARMAS wrote:
Black has to be the worst color to play. I have never seen the black player win. (Except in two player games) The reason for this seems to be that black looks like a cancer creeping across the world, inspiring fear and hate, causing everyone to gang up on black.