bla blaaa
  • 14 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Pop94 wrote:
where do you live now and where would you like to live and why?

I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina - Serbia, I would like to live in Cuba.
farspaceplace wrote:
i live in Denmark, sure its not a bad place at all, but Brazil (in the north east coastal area i think). Also as i spend some time in sub-saharan africa, i could def see myself somewhere there also, (but it would have to be near or in a larger city).
Hoodlum wrote:
From the Land of the long white cloud New Zealand, where men are men and sheep are a plenty. Now living on the sunny Gold Coast Australia. I would like to live in Hawaii where my first memories were as a Navy brat. Southern Hemisphere!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Sygmassacre wrote:
Me too from New Zealand. I love this country so I'd just stay here and travel lots. Spain and Argentina would be top priority along with England so I can go to Liverpool to see them play at Anfield, Las Vegas to play the WSOP main event and Arlington, Texas to watch the Cowboys play at Jerry's World. I haven't been abroad yet but my first trip is coming in February to Vanuatu where my fiancee's father resides. Not a bad place to go on my first sojourn :D
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Pop94 wrote:
I do not see myself in Africa, because the climate is bad there and there are lots of insects. Also, I would not live in England for a long time due to rain.
The_Bishop wrote:
The ideal for me would be on the Moon because I always find parking for my car! :D

Just joking. To be serious, I don't know... I think I would be fine on a Pacific island with the ocean that flows through my feet and the sun that warms my head. (Without any cars!!)
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
maafi wrote:
I've lived abroad for a large part of my life and have travelled a fair bit. But the older I get, the more I want to be closer to my roots in the south of England. I would still like to get to South America, Japan and New Zealand at some point though.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
emjaydee wrote:
Englishman born in Germany. I live in England, but have lived in Bruggen, Laarbruch and Berlin in Germany, and Leimin and Lossiemouth in Scotland, as well as a few places in England.

I honestly wouldn't want to live anywhere but here. I know the weathers crap, but the people (mainly) aren't, it's pretty civilised, and you wont get better humour or cup of tea anywhere else.

I'd like to visit a few places before I die, and these would be:

New Zealand, Australia, Cuba and somewhere in the Arctic Circle to se the Aurora Borealis. Oh, and if commercial space travel ever becomes reality, I'm gone.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Our door will always be open to my pommy friends who want to travel to Aotearoa :)
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Pop94 wrote:
For best cup of tea, I can agree with that, but English humor for me is boring. Different nations have different senses for humor. De gustibus non est disputandum.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
I've traveled and lived abroad plenty also. Like Maafi I feel my roots are the best place, here in NZ. Travelling deepened my appreciation of what we have here. I particularly missed our dairy and meat pies lol but also the down to earth and grateful nature of our people.

I think Dorothy said it best...there is no place like home (unless you live in Denmark apparently hehe)

You have a keen military mind Pod...
Pop94 wrote:
Yeah, sure, home is the best place..but question was where would you like to live beside home :)
CheekyTeeky wrote:
I liked Hawaii, however it was a bit too busy especially in the Capital...I would like to live abundantly in Cote D'Azure (or anywhere in Southern France for that matter) if forced to make a choice.

I like this spin on it:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/chelseypippin/29-reasons-you-should-never-go-to-the-south-of-france#.utg4vLBVb

You have a keen military mind Pod...
GM_SFH wrote:
on the international speace station im the first risker in space! nope, im in brighton, england. but my dream destination is usa, new mexico is appealing ive always liked the look of landscape. roswell and all that, aliens xd :)