• 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
lionheart wrote:
this one shouldn't be too much of a challenge

A farmer and his helper is working in the fields, after a day of bagging chopped wheat the farmer instructs his helper to carry a sack of wheat whilst he himself picks up two sacks. All sacks of wheat weigh the same so who is carrying the heaviest weight?
4myGod wrote:
Ok, I'm gonna take a shot at... the farmer, because he is carrying two sacks of wheat while the helper is only carrying one. That would be extremely easy though.
lionheart wrote:
yes that would be the initial thought and I am afraid the wrong answer, I am not giving any clues for this one

With your talent for programming, which I guess takes great problem solving and logical thinking abilities, that you don't figure out these riddles in seconds 4my.

I guess riddles are more thinking outside the box rather than logical thinking???
4myGod wrote:
I just don't do many riddles, it's usually a secret or simple answer that I'm just not seeing. Programming takes hours of problem solving...
WithAQuickness wrote:
I think I know... the helper? He is carrying a bag of wheat while the farmer carries two bags but I suspect the farmer is carrying two empty bags because it didn't specify that they were two bags of wheat.
lionheart wrote:
your right, its common to assume that the two sacks are full of wheat even though its not stated at all.

i suppose they are completely different 4my, i got a nice little maths equation for you i will put up at the end of the week
4myGod wrote:
I didn't even notice that. Aight sounds fun, I love... simple math :S