maafi
  • 10 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Matty wrote:
[image]
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
aeronautic wrote:
I didn't know it was your birthday maafi.

Happy Birthday old timer!

Matty really knows how to lay on the glamour and glitz! "A Birthday GIF"

BTW there will be pie & punch in the forum tonight... I bet Elysium5 is there first!!
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Crystal wrote:
I'd bet the pie is gone already... but the cake looks yummy... happy b-day...
maafi wrote:
Hahahahaha Matty - you know that's not the gift I was referring to. If you want to make it into my heart you need to either screw up in a game just in front of me so I can run the board or, at a push, buy me a vintage B&O ribbon mic like my wife did.
To the rest of you: I can't believe how incredibly happy that has made me! I'm overcome and ever so slightly embarrassed (mainly because my bday way 3 weeks ago).
But thanks and I'll go and get some more pie in...
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
elysium5 wrote:
Now that you are of age, go out and have a few pops!
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
emjaydee wrote:
The amount of 'gifts' you've had in games against me, I thought it ws your birthday every week :D
maafi wrote:
At the risk of being accused of narcissism by keeping this thread ticking over...
lol mjd
And Elysium, I worry that I'm one of the oldest on this site and, as such, might be the only one who knows what 'pops' are (I think).
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
elysium5 wrote:
I clearly know what it means too, so you are in good company!
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
momagajic wrote:
Oh ,happy birthday maafi ,sorry man i not see earlier ,you are my favorite victim in games ,its not nice from me because i late whit birthday wishes ,ok i wish you all best in life and i wish you also in games when you play before me a lot of fails :P