[White "masterofrisk@chesscube.com"]
[Black "vojislav_ses@chesscube.com"]
[Result "1-0"]
[WhiteElo "1865"]
[BlackElo "2099"]
[ECO "C00"]
[Time "13:18:53"]
[TimeControl "300"]

1. e4 e6 2. d4 c5 3. c3 d5 4. exd5 exd5 5. h3 Nf6 6. Nf3 Bf5 7. Bd3 Bxd3 8. Qxd3 c4 9. Qf5 Be7 10. O-O O-O 11. Re1 Nc6 12. Bg5 Nd7 13. Bxe7 Nxe7 14. Qg5 Nf6 15. Nbd2 Ng6 16. Ne5 Qb6 17. b3 cxb3 18. axb3 Rac8 19. c4 Qb4 20. Ra4 Qc3 21. Rxa7 Qxd4 22. Rxb7 Rce8 23. Ndf3 Qc3 24. Re3 Qa1+ 25. Kh2 Ne4 26. Qf5 Nxf2 27. Rxf7 Qh1+ 28. Kg3 Ne4+ 29. Rxe4 dxe4 30. Rxf8+ Rxf8 31. Qe6+ Kh8 32. Nf7+ Kg8 33. Nh6+ Kh8 34. Qg8+ Rxg8 35. Nf7#  1-0
   Forced mate whit knight ,verry painfull wueen sacrifice and mate whit knight ,my oponent got madness after this one ...
The_Bishop wrote:
Wow great Moma! What a panic game! And nice mate with sacrifice, I love it ;) Really it is a pretty common technique and it is called the Philidor's Mate or with a wider meaning it is a smothered mate: the King is smothered by his own pieces and the opponent's Knight gives him the checkmate.

If I analyze the game on my computer I can find some inaccurate moves. You both could capture the central pawn but you both didn't: 13.Dxd5 instead of 13.Axe7 and 19...Dxd4 instead of 19...Db4. This kind of inaccuracies doesn't occurs in correspondence chess at three days per move.

But guys keep in mind the game shared by Moma is a 5 minute game, that is the whole time you have to complete the game. So, if you don't want to lose the game for running out of time, it is better for you to never spend more than 10 seconds on a move, and possibly even less. I cannot play that fast, I am under-zero in this kind of games! Everything I am saying here it's because of the computer analysis.

Great combination from Moma, but his opponent also missed a good one, because after 26.Df5 he could play 26...Nxe5 with possible continuation 27.Nxe5 Nd2 28.g3 Nf1+ 29.Kg2 Nxe3+ 30.fxe3 Rxe5 and the game would have been hard for the "masterofrisk" (aka momagajic). But I think it was a bit hard to see it in a 5 minute game. Definitively I have to applaud an excellent performance :) gg!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
momagajic wrote:
YEs i see that central pawn but i play more agressive on mate. leave picking all that pawns :)  I dont like pawns buddy i going to crash the king …also here we can see what knight can do and queen not ..knight is verry strong piece ,i hawe manny situations when promoting knight only bring win
The_Bishop wrote:
Whoops in my previous post I used Italian abbreviation rather than English: "13.Dxd5 instead of 13.Axe7 and 19...Dxd4 instead of 19...Db4" should have been "13.Qxd5 instead of 13.Bxe7 and 19...Qxd4 instead of 19...Qb4"; just because my chess program is dumbly set to Italian language but usually I prefer to use the English notation.

Moma I feel like people cannot understand the algebraic notation so that they cannot really understand your checkmate. I want to show an image to make it more clear... maybe I can show it like a puzzle!

White to move, mate in 3
From real game: masterofrisk - vojislav_ses (chesscube.com 2015)
[image]

Matty wrote:
Moma's game (click to show)

Edit: Thanks for the letter correction below and yes, I would have missed this option completely if I hadn't seen the picture of the mate above before.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
The_Bishop wrote:
Yep right! :) It is what Moma played in fact. Not so hard when you already know a checkmate is there but in a live game it would be easy to miss it. And also he built the trick to deceive his opponent, these are just the final moves of a longer action really. But still a didactic chess problem.

Nice one Matty. Just remember the letter to denote the Knight is N, to make the difference with the King (K). It is not hard to remember because in fact "knight" is pronounced "nite".
momagajic wrote:
if anyone need a chess teacher feel free and find me on chesscube ,name masterofrisk ,same picture like here ...i hawe already one pupil henris_1  ^^