who you like
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
farspaceplace wrote:
hero - batman (as from the dark knight comic series)_ villian - dont know but The Joker from the Arkham city games is excellent
naathim wrote:
Favorite Super Villain? So many fun and interesting ones, but I'd still have to go with the old standby of Magneto from X-Men. He's had his ups and downs in the comic runs, but still always managed to stay as a very sympathetic yet quite menacing villain (and sometimes hero!). Purple Man is also a great villain, very underrated!

Favorite hero? You ask too much, there are too man! I love Spiderman Noir and Agent Venom from the Spiderverse. Shazam/Captain Marvel is probably my favorite DC hero (with Dr. Fate a distant second and Booster Gold an even more distant third). Gambit, Storm, and Kitty Pryde are probably my favorite X-Men. Been on a Winter Soldier/Captain America kick here lately (TWS was SO GOOD). And of course the amazing Squirrel Girl!
Sygmassacre wrote:
Favourite superhero is The Phenom, The Deadman, The Lord of Darkness...The Undertaker

As for favourite villain well I dont like forces of evil so I cant say "favourite" as such but I think Unicron is pretty bad ass
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ