Best Avatar Awards 2015!!
  • 17 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
OXEN wrote:
Hello Ladies and Lads,

Please nominate your favorite Players avatar, simply by placing their name here. Top 5 with most nominations will have their avatar reviewed by a Secret JURY also known as the FAB$! So make sure u submit an nominee!!!
Special prize awaits!!!

23h premium, if Fendi allows it!!

GOOD LUCK!!
aeronautic wrote:
Well personally my favourite is "dimceto", it has a sort of dark mystery about it.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
BETA wrote:
ox, u are going avatar ADHD on us!!!!!!!!!!

the raging bull was cute..
aeronautic wrote:
What do you have in mind MJ, please don't say the Man' City logo?.. It goes against the grain!
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
emjaydee wrote:
Ok, how about the MCFC logo? :D

I really don't mind. As long as it's not red. If anyone made one, I'd be grateful no matter what.
aeronautic wrote:
I ask what you had in mind because I would make you one, they don't take long if the player gives a description of an Item, Word, Colour Scheme and or anything specific or on the lines of, it narrows the options and possibilities of wasting time.

So, what can you think of that you would like as an Avatar?
aeronautic wrote:
Oh and BTW, I vote Sygmassacre, because:
(a) It is the best.
(b) I made it.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Naathim gets my vote.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

aeronautic wrote:
@V98, I made that too!
I only make them on request or if you become staff and have an empty avatar.

BTW, nice green banner around your avatar, welcome to the team.