:)
  • 143 posts
  • Page 5 of 10
UltrasPlot wrote:
Agreed. There's always more GAME START requests than people who join... it's an unfortunate consequence of reality. We all want to run the show.

EDIT: Well this thread is also a consequence of reality... haha
UltrasPlot wrote:
GAME REQUEST

Running a Great Idea Mafia during the time it takes for BETA to finish up his FFA. Leaderboard point gains are TO BE HALVED since this is unofficial. Balance is NOT guaranteed. Here is the list of roles: http://pastebin.com/NyY4B3yA

Also GAME REQUESTS are open once more!
JamesKer1 wrote:
UltrasPlot - Sep 22, 01:07 AM
GAME REQUEST

Running a Great Idea Mafia during the time it takes for BETA to finish up his FFA. Leaderboard point gains are TO BE HALVED since this is unofficial. Balance is NOT guaranteed. Here is the list of roles: http://pastebin.com/NyY4B3yA

Also GAME REQUESTS are open once more!

It's almost over. There are four people left. Wait for the rest of us :P
UltrasPlot wrote:
Well then, I guess I have some points to add onto the leaderboard!
Points updated as of 9/21/14, final players in Wild West FFA have been rewarded.
---
Note to self: Add only ONE point to the winner, when he is determined.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Points for Wild West FFA have been removed.
BETA suggested a new scoring method which I am now using.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Tentatively adding 2 points to each remaining player in Wild West FFA to start the Dominator game sooner. Note that this is TENTATIVE.
UltrasPlot wrote:
bump because important thread :D

also non-players should check out the D12 game forums too! :)
UltrasPlot wrote:
Consolation prize added for 4960epic, coming up in 6th place in the Dominator game!
4960epic wrote:
Best be forming alliances, the rest of ye, get it done tonight attack hook them, the ones on strong cycles, if they are all hooked, those of you whom were in an alliance with me know what im talking about. If they are all 3 attack hooked, or 2 are attack hooked and the last one is action hooked, and then you all attack the action hooked on, then you may take him