• 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
chris wrote:
Well, out of boredom, I have decided to start a game of werewolf. Anyone who wants to play, add your names.

Rules:
There are probably 2 werewolves. Depends on how many people sign up. There may be other classes, once again dependent on who signs up.
Every round the werewolves decide who they want to kill and then everyone gets to vote and decide who they think is the werewolf. That person gets killed. Game ends when the werewolves are all dead or there are more werewolves than people.

Not a very good description, but I tried. Any questions, post them or PM me.

Well, of course I'm mad. It makes things a great deal more interesting.
wca wrote:
Isn't this exactly the same as the game 'mafia'?
chris wrote:
Yeah. Same game, different name. It's called werewolf when we play it sitting around in a circle at the Video Game club at Southern. I just called it werewolf out of habit. You get to put a couple different kinds of people in with less rationalization in with werewolf, too. Seers and such like.

4myGod wrote:
Yeah sounds fun, but I wouldn't know how we would vote or the werewolf choosing their victims without giving away who the werewolf is, unless there is some sort of game master.
chris wrote:
There would be a game master. The werewolves send the game master their choice of targets. They have to figure out amongst themselves to figure out who to kill. On the other hand, the innocents vote in the forum.