• 22 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
westchester wrote:
Hey everyone

I am just letting you know that after the tournament is done I will be leaving this site. So I want to say bye to all of you and I wish you all succeed in future games and have fun.

Fendi and Vexer, thanks to all that you have put into this site and I really love it. I will miss all of you dearly.

This was a great year for me learning to play risk and joining the site. Hope all the best for everyone of you.

Good Bye Soon :(
Matty wrote:
Goodbye.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
I think I might have an idea why you are leaving. I am not stopping you from doing so, but I think you have interpreted certain signals wrongly.

Anyhow, it is always sad to see someone leave. I hope you find a new place to hand around ;)
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
urgul wrote:
Westchester please red my message. I have a confession to make.
westchester wrote:
Hi everyone, no I am not leaving because of what cireon said. In about march or so I am leaving because I have spent a year on this site and need to stop a bit. I am only leaving temporary, I will be back in probably 1-4 months after march. But I am not sire if all of you will be around when I come back, so I'd like to say bye to you before you leave. Urgul I have read your message.

I am really sad to leave and its depressing for me and all of you, but I'm afraid I have to move back to playing chess.com for a while. Risk and Chess are my greatest games, and I have to keep up in both of them, so i have to go back to chess for at least a month, and then I will think about coming back. I might still be on here and chat a bit, but I will not be able to play any games for at least a month.
The_Bishop wrote:
wow, Risk and Chess, me too!

Well good bye Westchester ;)
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
westchester wrote:
Hey everyone, Good news, I just remembered I have to hold on here until march because I have to play Vexer, and maybe more tournaments. Then around march I will leave and play chess for 1-4 months, and then if all goes well I'll be back here.
westchester wrote:
So here is the plan I will be here until march, and then I will leave probably for 2 months most likely. Then I will be back for the summer i june, and from then on I will be on here only probably from May to September, and the rest of the year I will be somewhere else. So the bad news is I well have left this site full time, but the good news is I will be on here temporarily mostly in the summer after I leave this time. So if you want to get in a game with me be sure to ask me before march.
urgul wrote:
I do risk and chess, too!
My brother beats me all the time, too, but I have an account on chess.com. I am pretty bad at both risk and chess, though.
Dracarys wrote:
Was this just a fake goodbye to draw more attention to yourself like when you lied about George Bush being your grandfather?? If so, kudos!!