i get 'fatal error'????
  • 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
urgul wrote:
so, whenever i click on 'account' on the top right corner of the screen, everything works fine. But then, when i click on 'account info', i get this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct() expects parameter 2 to be DateTimeZone, string given' in /var/www/lib/php/dxii/model/member.php:565 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/lib/php/dxii/model/member.php(565): DateTime->__construct('1386362027', 'UTC';) #1 /var/www/lib/php/dxii/application/site/member/account/settings/account.php(163): DxiiModelMember->getTimeOffset(1386362027) #2 /var/www/lib/php/dxii/application/site/member/account/settings/account.php(37): DxiiApplicationSiteMemberAccountSettingsAccount->_loadTimeZone(Object(DxiiModelMember)) #3 /var/www/lib/php/dxii/application/site/member/account/settings.php(35): DxiiApplicationSiteMemberAccountSettingsAccount->show() #4 /var/www/lib/php/dxii/application/site/member/account.php(35): DxiiApplicationSiteMemberAccountSettings->show() #5 /var/www/lib/php/dxii/application/site/member.php(34): DxiiApplicationSiteMemberAccount->show() #6 /var/www/lib/php/dxii/application/site.php(180): DxiiApplicationSiteMember->show() #7 /var/www/index.php( in /var/www/lib/php/dxii/model/member.php on line 565

why? is it because i use my mac?
lifeinpixels wrote:
Happens to me too. OS X 10.9, with the latest version of both Safari and Chrome.

Spoiler (click to show)
Vexer wrote:
Why did you start a forum post about this and message all the programmers. Choose one or the other.

Cireon was attempting to fix the timezones but it didn't work. The code that was causing the problem is now temporarily disabled.
urgul wrote:
it's working now.
thanks for fixing it vexer and cireon.