thanks to all
  • 45 posts
  • Page 1 of 3
andrew22888 wrote:
Thanks to everyone that I have played with on this site ooopsLOL,Itrend,Torchitall,oxen,layqo,heyitcj,jmarie14,rasuke12040,dsirkel, And a couple others. I appreciate everyone for the good and memorable games that I have played with them. I have been in 2 games where there were clearly things not allowed in the game happening. Because of this I shall not be playing on this site after my premium membership is up. Thanks to all for playing it was fun while it lasted.
Vexer wrote:
There is no way to prevent all forms of cheating but once discovered it is trivial to reverse the results of the game.

I only see mention of one game in the staff forums, game 222486. That game is under review. We don't just reverse points because someone asks. There is an investigation and a discussion and it takes time. The staff are quite busy as the site is growing rapidly.

What is the game number of the other game?
andrew22888 wrote:
I do not have the one to the old game as it was in a message to fendi and that message has since been deleted. It's where 2 guys that were the powerful ones teamed up against me the weak one like actually made a truce when I was the weakest which is clearly against the rules this wasn't for that this was to mention that I will not be playing anymore I appreciate the people I have played with i have had some fun times. But I also am having a very large issue with the way a so called STAFF member has handled the situation. I pay for this site to enjoy it not for a staff member to tell me I can't spell properly. And basically belittle me in message ANONYMOUS said:
40 minutes ago
I totally believe you. Not. With your spelling and your inability to read your own game chat is excellent proof of how smart you are, I guess.
That is a copy and paste from this message I will not release the name as this is not what it's about but I pay to play and deserve respect thanks for your quick respond Vexer.
andrew22888 wrote:
4 Dec, 17:20 joeimpacto: anyone mind if i smoke?
4 Dec, 17:21 cbbtalon: won't bother me, this area is well ventilated
Also thats in game chat seems they are in the same room as well as look at this
4 Dec, 17:40 andrew22888: no secret alliances we should tell a admin
I said that

Now before 17:40 they have attacked

4 Dec, 16:55 Brazil (cbbtalon) attacks Argentina (joeimpacto) conquering it, killing 3 troops, losing 0.
4 Dec, 17:05 Quebec (joeimpacto) attacks Greenland (cbbtalon) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 0.
4 Dec, 17:19 Venezuela (cbbtalon) attacks Central America (joeimpacto) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 1.

not many times really but after I mention they must have a secret alliance out comes the blood fest

But after 17:40 and I mention they must be in alliance watch this

Indonesia (cbbtalon) attacks Western Australia (joeimpacto) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 0.
4 Dec, 17:45 North Africa (joeimpacto) attacks Egypt (cbbtalon) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 1.
4 Dec, 17:44 North Africa (joeimpacto) attacks Brazil (Vitor_o_GrandE) conquering it, killing 12 troops, losing 6.
4 Dec, 17:44 Western Europe (joeimpacto) attacks North Africa (cbbtalon) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 1.
4 Dec, 17:44 Britain (joeimpacto) attacks Western Europe (cbbtalon) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 0.
4 Dec, 17:44 Scandinavia (joeimpacto) attacks Britain (cbbtalon) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 0.
4 Dec, 17:47 Middle East (cbbtalon) attacks East Africa (joeimpacto) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 1.
Dec, 17:48 North Africa (joeimpacto) attacks East Africa (cbbtalon) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 0.
4 Dec, 17:51 North Africa (cbbtalon) attacks Brazil (joeimpacto) conquering it, killing 5 troops, losing 7.
4 Dec, 17:51 Congo (cbbtalon) attacks North Africa (joeimpacto) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 3.
4 Dec, 17:51 South Africa (cbbtalon) attacks Congo (joeimpacto) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 0.
4 Dec, 17:51 Madagascar (cbbtalon) attacks South Africa (joeimpacto) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 0.
4 Dec, 17:51 East Africa (cbbtalon) attacks Madagascar (joeimpacto) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 0.
4 Dec, 17:51 Egypt (cbbtalon) attacks East Africa (joeimpacto) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 0.
4 Dec, 17:50 Southern Europe (cbbtalon) attacks Egypt (joeimpacto) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 0.
4 Dec, 17:50 Ukraine (cbbtalon) attacks Southern Europe (joeimpacto) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 0.
4 Dec, 17:50 Scandinavia (cbbtalon) attacks Ukraine (joeimpacto) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 0.
4 Dec, 17:50 Northern Europe (cbbtalon) attacks Scandinavia (joeimpacto) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 0.
4 Dec, 17:50 Western Europe (cbbtalon) attacks Northern Europe (joeimpacto) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 1.
4 Dec, 17:50 Britain (cbbtalon) attacks Western Europe (joeimpacto) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 0.
4 Dec, 17:50 Iceland (cbbtalon) attacks Britain (joeimpacto) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 1.
4 Dec, 17:50 Greenland (cbbtalon) attacks Quebec (joeimpacto) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 1.
elysium5 wrote:
I am that so called 'STAFF' member. You made a claim in the game lobby chat and I took it seriously and read the entire game log. I looked into everything you made accusations about and could find nothing to substantiate your claim. If I didn't care, why would I bother to look at all? I tried to help you but you kept on insisting they were cheating regardless of the fact that there was no evidence.

You claimed there was a secret alliance and then you followed by claiming that you routed their IP and proved that it is cloned and they are the same person. You claimed they did not attack each other at all which is not true. You accused all the staff for not caring about cheaters. You claimed no one takes cheating seriously. None of this is true.

I spent a lot of time working on this for you and instead of taking it for what it is, you decide that the whole world is against you. I tried to keep this dicussion private but if you feel the need to discuss this in public, that is your decision.

I stand by the fact that there was no evidence of cheating. I asked you how it was possible that they had a secret alliance and yet you also claimed to have routed their IP and proved that it was cloned and they are the same person. You claimed you were able to route their IP because of your work experience and yet you made this post claiming it was a secret alliance.

I believe you got caught up in your own accusations and forgot both accusations can not be possible since you 'proved' they are the same person and yet you are now insisting it was a secret alliance.

Further, I have decided that since you made this public I, felt it was my responsibility to let everyone know that I am that 'STAFF' member to which you refer so if anyone wants to see your comments as a black mark against this sites staff, they should direct them at me instead as I was the one trying to help you in the first place.

In regards to my comments about your spelling, it was in response to your insult to my intelligence lack of ability to determine that these were in fact the same person and your assertation that you were smart enough to 'route there ip and they are cloning their mac address' -your words, not mine.

This sites staff work extremely hard at keeping it clean, keeping out the cheaters and making this the best site to play these games. I take offence to you putting any blame on these hard working individuals.

If you want to lay blame, you can lay it on me.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
cbbtalon wrote:
A reply may not be needed, but since I am being accused of wrongdoing in a public forum, just a couple of quick things should be noted:
1. I perceived that the player joeimpacto was making a JOKE by asking, if he can smoke in "here"... obviously no one can know if he's smoking, so I joked back. To take that as evidence that we truly were in the same room together is just ludicrous. If we were in the same room, wouldn't that be the kind of thing to just say aloud instead of typing in game chat?
2. I don't know joeimpacto from Adam, and I pointed out in the game log that while I have played hundreds of games, only a tiny fraction of them are with that player. 
He claims he is in the Phillipines, I have no way of knowing if that is true, and I am in Colorado. I have never communicated with that player in any way shape or form outside of the game log which is there for all to see.
3. There was no secret alliance, period.

Andrew22888, I am sorry that you were so offended by that game, it really did not make sense to me then and does not make sense to me now, but there was no ill will intended, and no nefarious or underhanded tactics involved.

Vexer wrote:
I've reviewed the game log and the system logs and have concluded that there is not any hard evidence from the system logs to support the accusation made from the game log.

The evidence you presented from the game log is not enough. It has to either be backed up by data in the system log or by similar accusations about the same players in other games. There could be any number of reasons why attacks were or were not made. And it is possible that the 'blood fest' you mentioned that coincided with your accusation was a coincidence. It's up to interpretation. But you did the right thing in showing us your evidence. Unfortunately when we checked our system there was no hard evidence to back up your claim so the matter has to be dropped.

We absolutely will not tell someone that they are a cheater and block them from the site unless we have substantial evidence against them. Yes this means that some cheaters will slip through the cracks but at least no innocents will be falsely convicted.

If you are convinced that someone is a cheater but can't produce enough evidence to convict them then simply don't play with them.
andrew22888 wrote:
I feel that they maybe shouldn't be banned but rather points taken from them. I don't care if I get my points back or not. I just feel that points need taken from them. I have also never had a issue with any other staff member. I have countless messages with maps fendi and other staff as well. You elysium are the only staff that has been directly rude to me. I feel I pay for use of the site and you elysium have been disrespectful about the situation. Thanks for the reply vexer. I appreciate how you handled the situation.
elysium5 wrote:
You flat out lied to me about routing the IP and insulted me in the process. Respect is a two way street. Why would points be returned to you? Nowhere did anyone say they were cheating. Cheating did not occur and you still did not answer my question; are they the same player or were they carrying on a secret allaince through PM's? You did after all claim both scenario's...
elysium5 is online.
andrew22888 wrote:
Still rude you need to grow up your still being rude I never once disrespected you. You are by far the worst staff on this website. I have never had a single issue with any other person on the site admin wise. BUT YOU you are rude and not even sure why you were given staff privileges. And clearly said above I don't want my points back. I just wanted their points taken for a secret alliance.
elysium5 wrote:
Secret allaince or same IP? You said you routed their IP and they are the same person. Are you now saying that you were lying?
elysium5 is online.
andrew22888 wrote:
That was the first rude thing said in any of our messages. You basically calling me stupid. Well I have a IQ of a 139. I actually qualify as a genius. But thats ok I'll remember just because my grammar sucks I'm dumb as you say.
elysium5 said:
06:20 PM, 05 December 2013
I totally believe you. Not. With your spelling and your inability to read your own game chat is excellent proof of how smart you are, I guess.
andrew22888 wrote:
I'm saying that they were using different IP addresses but was explaining there is ways around that. As you can't tell what ip i'm using as it's gonna change 100 times unless they are a static connection. As well as how many firewalls my work has set up. The point is when it got down to them having a secret alliance you were RUDE you should not be staff.
elysium5 wrote:
You are a fantastic dancer...can't answer a simple question...
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
You said you routed their IP and that they were for sure the same person:)
elysium5 is online.